nvm was drunk

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

always go on online rants when u drink too much because

u wont look like an utter fool

jk

u will

lol

Last edited by Proxicity (27 Aug 2017 23:52)

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

I live in Atlanta. I have friends of all kinds. I'm the least racist person on the planet. Last night we were talking about what was going on in Virginia (I brought it up, me being the only white guy in a room with 6 black dudes just chillin, drinking and talking) and one of the guys that I'm pretty close with (an ex crack dealer, tattoos on his bald head and neck) was the one who said it best, we all thought. "I was watching that shit on the news, and watching the videos of that car ramming into the counter-protestors... And you know what made me feel good as fuck? The fact that 95% of those counter protestors were WHITE PEOPLE. It just made me realize.... There are tons of racists out there, of all colors. But its good to know that there are a ton of white people out there that got OUR backs and stand up to racists, when nobody asked them to. They did it on their own. It just made me feel proud of humanity in general."

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

White Walker Send PM

Chroz said:

I live in Atlanta. I have friends of all kinds. I'm the least racist person on the planet. Last night we were talking about what was going on in Virginia (I brought it up, me being the only white guy in a room with 6 black dudes just chillin, drinking and talking) and one of the guys that I'm pretty close with (an ex crack dealer, tattoos on his bald head and neck) was the one who said it best, we all thought. "I was watching that shit on the news, and watching the videos of that car ramming into the counter-protestors... And you know what made me feel good as fuck? The fact that 95% of those counter protestors were WHITE PEOPLE. It just made me realize.... There are tons of racists out there, of all colors. But its good to know that there are a ton of white people out there that got OUR backs and stand up to racists, when nobody asked them to. They did it on their own. It just made me feel proud of humanity in general."

This, I like this.

Me personally, allow all of those racist AF Movements to get permits.. then send in a firing squad.. the world doesn't need people like them.

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Proxicity said:

Very briefly, I consider progressivism to be kind of a bastardization of what classical liberalism (now of course a dirty word in itself. Liberal = Cuck = What's the difference, right?) used to be.

Probably not what you wanted to discuss but progressivism, to be fair, originates out of racist protestant movements of the 19th and 20th century. The first progressive presidential candidate Theodore Roosevelt held white supremacy as a core tenant of his progressive belief system ("The settler and pioneer have at bottom justice on their side; this great continent could not have been kept as nothing but a game preserve for squalid savages.") and that brand of racism is still alive and well including among white liberals.

Okay, ~*~*~LET'S GET TRIGGERED~*~**~

So a week after this young woman posted a video of some ultra-liberal muslim explaining why sharia is not only not a bad thing, but is something we in the West could and should want to learn about and even integrate into our own public life here in America

Sharia is not and will never be a salient feature of American life, it's a war-on-terror boogeyman just like COMINTERN and sleeper cells were the boogeyman during the cold war. (Irrelevant protip: You can't run commie sleeper cells in capitalist countries because they get permanently converted to our way of life as soon as they go to the supermarket.)

The internet is such an echo chamber at this point with SEO and personalized feeds, it's really easy for everyone to just read vapid biased shit that we want to see regardless of its basis in reality. Alex Jones is a fraud, but so is any left-wing equivalent of him like the woman you linked, presumably. People need to oxiclean their eyes for some sources, I like Noam Chomsky, I think he makes a lot of sense and is comfortable going through the complicated record on a great number of issues, he's also the father of modern linguistics. This interview1 is worth a shot.

Something about sharia scarebait is it usually ignores how the conservative christian coalition in the US political system has its own version of sharia already. It definitely influences domestic and foreign institutions, from Mormons funding legislation to ban gay marriage in California, evangelists throwing gasoline on the Israel-Palestine conflict or supporting legislation to execute homosexuals in Uganda, etc (trivial to list many examples in which the US already possesses and exports christian sharia-like characteristics). I am open for an alternative explanation but it seems to me that bigotry and jingoism are at the core of the fear of muslim sharia but not christian sharia in our country. Because my wanting to keep religion and state separate has nothing to do with having an opinion about christians, obviously. On the other hand, the red-scare about sharia law seems firmly rooted in people not liking muslims and thinking islam is an ideological enemy of the USA, which, by the way, is a pretty fucking great pep talk for terrorists to recruit. (Relevant antiterror protip: you can't kill zombies using blight, it only makes more zombies.)

Please post more articles about white guilt or white privilege so that I can remember what a piece of shit I am and how I'm "still part of the problem" and how I need to educate myself so that I don't inadvertently contribute to our sick, twisted society where white supremacy is the reigning status quo and umm oh yeah shut the fuck up with that shit why don't ya? It's annoying.

Sure but like I'm white and can take more leeway around cops, I had expired tags for like a year one time and never got pulled over, list goes on and is equally trivial to amass. I mean if you had to pick your race each year, as Louis CK famously quipped, wouldn't you "re-up on white" every single time because for entirely socially-constructed reasons, it is worse to be nonwhite? And so it logically follows that we should use2 our white privilege unto the ends of its own retirement, guided by the principles of liberty and republic, or else we're more complicit than we should have been, right? big_smile

Because Sam Harris can and will get cucked3 by Noam Chosmky, is essentially what I'm trying to say dawg.

1 Trump’s America and the New World Order: A Conversation With Noam Chomsky, January 6, 2017
2 "The neofascists had their own ammunition. And this is very important to keep in mind, because the police, for the most part, pulled back. [T]hose 20 of us who were standing, many of them clergy, we would have been crushed like cockroaches if it were not for the anarchists and the antifascists who approached [...] they saved our lives, actually."  Cornell West 14 August 2017.
3 Sam Harris awkwardly debates Noam Chomsky May 2015

also +1 chroz

Last edited by OxiClean (15 Aug 2017 03:43)

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

d;alkd

Last edited by Proxicity (26 Aug 2017 12:37)

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

i am innocent!

Last edited by Proxicity (26 Aug 2017 12:37)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Kill the love you scum and gulag the sympathizers.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

fuck israel and america, they the real ''terrorists'' and threat to this world.

Last edited by Trupk3r (15 Aug 2017 23:57)

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

idk anything

i am ignorant

Last edited by Proxicity (26 Aug 2017 12:38)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Na, I do agree with tru on that lmao. I'm American and I hate our government.

But yea there's white guilt its real. Also POC can't be racist to white people in America. Only the ones in authority/majority can.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (19 Aug 2017 03:41)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Big load Send PM

kkk and various skinhead neo-love you groups=10,000 members.
Mexican Gang members in Usa= 500,000

Something tells me these white racists arent that big of a deal, if at all.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

The fact is there are racist of all kinds...the fact is If your a ethnic racist everyone looks past it but if your white with opinions not even racist opinoins your the scum of the earth. That's the society we live in now days in the late 90s early 2000s racism was practically gone. Now all of a suddenly there's been a huge devide between races and cultures. Its really Quite sad when we all need to unify and become 1. There are much greater evils at Bay trying to separate the people.

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (24 Aug 2017 06:03)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

o