Price Check? Possibly Selling Some Rares.

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Hey guys! Been quite a while... 360 days exactly, actually. But I figured I'd check the average prices on these items, and possibly sell them

Christmas Cracker (White)
Orange Party Hat
Bunny Ears
Easter Egg x3 (Original, not the ones that came out last year)
Dragon Square Shield

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

Ill give you a scythe for white cracker

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

pass on that one sorry bruva

edit- but I would still like to hear the prices, even for things like the Scythe. its been a whole year since I was online so I've got absolutely no clue as to what any prices are. I definitely won't be selling things like the cracker or party hat if someone comes at me saying "10m"... I'm not a moron, just haven't played in a while and I've noticed rares and subscription cards have doubled in price while things like Sharks and other commonly obtained items via skills or mobs have gone down to a third of their prices last year. So I'm just curious big_smile was surprised to see 0 orange party hats, original easter eggs, and white christmas crackers in the auction house. figured I'd post this on forums to get an idea instead of just spamming general chat 1 time every 20 seconds xD

also if anyone knows the current prices of ANY rares, or things like dragonstones, cooked sharks, unid herbs, blood/soul/death/chaos runes, gold bars..... or any other items used in skills, I would definitely appreciate it big_smile hopefully theres a pricing guide somewhere and im just missing not seeing it!

Last edited by Chroz (28 Jul 2017 06:39)

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

chaostactics Send PM

selling soul for any of the above? maybe a quickie if you're nice about it