Item Restore, Mod Mouse, & Multi IP Wildy

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Got through over half of the restorations so far. Should be able to get through everyone else by Sunday.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

When will multi ip be enabled?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Nocashkilla said:

KizL said:

Lol multi is back gg new ppl. Now ppl with 50+ accounts will just PJ you. Lame.

And I was thinking about playing this weekend too.

~K!zL

No one is doing that. Not everyone multis. It's hard to do. Everyone is running around having fun. You sign on like once a month. Only ppl complaining are never in wild even if its 1 IP lol. Get in a team and u can take down multis anyways

That's not the point. Now I can't die. I'll just log on to one of my other accounts after I die pj and keep my shit.

Fail.

Back to xbone.

But really I sign on a lot I just don't do shit I log on just to look then say fuck it isn't worth my time.

But sure cater to the people who are here and dominate already. See if that gets new people to play. I got $100 that says its fail.

Multi was never allowed on real RSC people just knew how to get around it. Plus people didn't have 10+ accounts MAYBE 3 max that were 20+ lvl difference.

~K!zL

Well if you wanna do that, up to you, yeah it sucks. I just like multi because I can hop on my 60 if I see a 60 around, no need to wait 2mins before coming and then the guy is gone because there was no one.

Also, multi IP in wild is good for farming various things in wild, or just training and defending your own/a friend account from AFK killers, which in my opinion, hurt more new people trying to level up.

There are positives from 1ip, but also positives from multi ip too.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

runeknight95 said:

If we had items on AH before new AH was released, and claimed them before this reset, are those items still in limbo?

You should be able to reclaim using option four from the auctioneer.

Let me rephrase to make sure Im not missing items.

When new marketplace launched, I claimed my items.
The server reset because of dupe.
I went to reclaim my items again, but it said I had nothing.

Are those items in limbo? is there a way to tell if I received my old items from old AH or not?

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

runeknight95 said:

Billy said:

runeknight95 said:

If we had items on AH before new AH was released, and claimed them before this reset, are those items still in limbo?

You should be able to reclaim using option four from the auctioneer.

Let me rephrase to make sure Im not missing items.

When new marketplace launched, I claimed my items.
The server reset because of dupe.
I went to reclaim my items again, but it said I had nothing.

Are those items in limbo? is there a way to tell if I received my old items from old AH or not?

n0m re-pushed the old auction house claims to option 4 of the auctioneer about a day and a half ago, so people could reclaim from the old AH again after the rollback. If you are still missing items please PM me with a list of the qualified items, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Stolt Archer said:

When will multi ip be enabled?

It got turned off with the restart, just re-enabled it.

Quick note to everyone - a lot of people are contacting me about missing bars they had smithed, well, due to the rollback you already got the smithing XP from making the bars once. If the bars reverted to ores, I won't be restoring bars unless you agree to have the corresponding ores deleted, if that makes sense. Same logic applies for fletching herblaw highalching etc, these people actually benefitted from getting materials back during 2XP so it makes no sense to restore combined mats on top of that!

Also, as of this writing, every single person who requested restoration has received a reply from me.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Mouse said:

Hey guys; I look forward to helping you and doing the very best I can.

Feel free to add me in-game!

Congrats Mouse smile

Best Ninja

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

KizL said:

Funny shit since you guys are nowhere to be seen since couple months, when it was 1IP limit... I, for one, have lots of accounts, and yet I haven't multi'd, even when outnumbered. If someone does multi you without it being to equal teams (1v3ing, guy logs in 2 alts is kinda your bad for not killing any), feel free to PM me and I'll assist you to 2v1 the multi'er, on any account, on any level mostly.

Last edited by Badboy666 (22 May 2017 07:54)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Badboy666 said:

Strange how everyone complaining about 1ip limit, hasn't been pking last couple of weeks/months........

We just want to have some stats to compare with the previous wildy mode, and determine how many unique IPs PK in wildy this week. If they don't like it, they shouldn't contribute to the killcount, giving us more accurate data about what wilderness modes people prefer.

Killcount don't say shizzle bout pking tbh... Depends on which player is on at which moment. I got a 24-5 stat on just 1 alt at fort (prolly like 60-5 on all), by being off work 3 days and it was rainy outside. Since update, I've been working 12-14 hours shift, and I'm having a day off 2moro but I won't be on so... therefore just myself, 0 kills last 5 days. Think about every others... Nocash has his PK cape now, so he may stop killing afkers... Maniac quit (30'ish kills last week)... Gamble quit (20'ish kills last week), most of Originals quit (50?'ish kills a week easy).

Factors influencing killcount:
-Who's pking, and how much time they spend online
-33's pking
-Castle events
-PK events by mod
-Fort action
-Actual kills VS people surviving low HP.

You can't only base wilderness action just by doing maths. You need to be in wild, and see what's up, to understand.

Last edited by Badboy666 (22 May 2017 08:09)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I agree with badboy it doesn't give an indication

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

W00t mod mouse

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

I fought 6-8 tractors alone yesterday with 4 flats, all went fine until they moved to close to terr so i couldent follow on 3 chars and theone who was allowed near terr was no food.

You see billy, its 50% devs and 50% players work to get wildy working, and the players failing big time.
when the biggest and most active team requits everything and everyone, leaving me with 3-4 players to pk with that are on diff timezones. If we happend to be online all 5, the huge team goes to edge and skill/cook/stake/quest/rant. Because they dont want to pk if they're not certain they'll win. they want to own the fort and skill there. And ontop of that im not allowed to multi. All this equals to me logging out wondering why i still bother.
I love the game ONLY for pking. When pking is not possible theres nothing left for me.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

hello.

to our consern, we have lost great ammount of items from our teamh2o bank account, including my self weebdogg now known as lawn aerator, traded items from bank account to weebdogg was 1.5m cash and 10k air 10k fire 2k blood 3k death

also herblaw items was transfered to team bank for cman to pay back depth on potions.
items donated and looted from fort Casts, Rune sets, some mining equipment and war loots ware gone.

.                                                                      o==|:::::::::::>SWORDS<:::::::::::|==o

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Badboy666 said:

Billy said:

Badboy666 said:

Strange how everyone complaining about 1ip limit, hasn't been pking last couple of weeks/months........

We just want to have some stats to compare with the previous wildy mode, and determine how many unique IPs PK in wildy this week. If they don't like it, they shouldn't contribute to the killcount, giving us more accurate data about what wilderness modes people prefer.

Killcount don't say shizzle bout pking tbh... Depends on which player is on at which moment. I got a 24-5 stat on just 1 alt at fort (prolly like 60-5 on all), by being off work 3 days and it was rainy outside. Since update, I've been working 12-14 hours shift, and I'm having a day off 2moro but I won't be on so... therefore just myself, 0 kills last 5 days. Think about every others... Nocash has his PK cape now, so he may stop killing afkers... Maniac quit (30'ish kills last week)... Gamble quit (20'ish kills last week), most of Originals quit (50?'ish kills a week easy).

Factors influencing killcount:
-Who's pking, and how much time they spend online
-33's pking
-Castle events
-PK events by mod
-Fort action
-Actual kills VS people surviving low HP.

You can't only base wilderness action just by doing maths. You need to be in wild, and see what's up, to understand.

I agree killcount is a deceptive number. Instead we'll be looking at how many unique players were fighting in the wilderness and keep up with the player feedback.

Stolt Archer said:

I fought 6-8 tractors alone yesterday with 4 flats, all went fine until they moved to close to terr so i couldent follow on 3 chars and theone who was allowed near terr was no food.

You see billy, its 50% devs and 50% players work to get wildy working, and the players failing big time.
when the biggest and most active team requits everything and everyone, leaving me with 3-4 players to pk with that are on diff timezones. If we happend to be online all 5, the huge team goes to edge and skill/cook/stake/quest/rant. Because they dont want to pk if they're not certain they'll win. they want to own the fort and skill there. And ontop of that im not allowed to multi. All this equals to me logging out wondering why i still bother.
I love the game ONLY for pking. When pking is not possible theres nothing left for me.

1IP & multi rotations? Lower Team size limit?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Ip rotations i think is good, team size doesn't matter, you dont need to be in same team to pk together.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Billy said:

Ip rotations i think is good, team size doesn't matter, you dont need to be in same team to pk together.

Well, remove 1ip.
Its up to the players to get it working tbh.

Atm tractor failing big time
Let the top dogs free and we'll keep it fair by not multing ppl when numbers are fair.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Been enjoying the game much more with multi back. The wilderness needs to be a dangerous place. Fort has made it so safe

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Been enjoying the game much more with multi back. The wilderness needs to be a dangerous place. Fort has made it so safe

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

GreenKing said: