Territory benefit nerfed

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Double resources benefit has been removed.

EDIT: We will change the territory to make it better than any other spot, but double resources made it spit out too much.

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

In my opinion it should be relocated to about lvl 20 wild red skull should mean no protect item prayer and players 5levels differences extra can attack. 65 can attack a 40 in 20 wild. Give it boosts for everything. Stakers, pures, low lvl skillers. Attract people of all levels. Not just flats. As of now. I can only bring my main. Which isn't flats so he can't compete, and he does not skill. Did all my skilling on a 62.

Should have just reworked bandit camp imo. Maybe widen it up a lil throw in npcs rocks fishing spots etc. doesn't need to be a fort necessarily. Just a spot that brings ppl to it. Also it would be just north of castle then so that would be a big boost I feel. The 60-80 scene would really take off and we all know that's the fun stuff.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Not bad. Server just needs more people though if I was nom I would put all resources into advertising for a bit. admin going to go crazy trying make the same 100 player base happy imo.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Not bad. Server just needs more people though if I was nom I would put all resources into advertising for a bit. admin going to go crazy trying make the same 100 player base happy imo.

I think he's done a good job with advertising man, every advertising campaign there's always a huge influx of genuine new players but the problem with that is most of them have never played classic so they don't stay. This server has a great mix of people, it's just a huge shame there are too many greedy admins out there to have everyone under one roof, I'd say RSCR is the most active and populated server currently, while that may be bias because I only play here it's also pretty hard to deny and by now is pretty common knowledge

Last edited by Oopsie (28 Feb 2017 13:32)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Oopsie said:

cry is free said:

I think he's done a good job with advertising man, every advertising campaign there's always a huge influx of genuine new players but the problem with that is most of them have never played classic so they don't stay. This server has a great mix of people, it's just a huge shame there are too many greedy admins out there to have everyone under one roof, I'd say RSCR is the most active and populated server currently, while that may be bias because I only play here it's also pretty hard to deny and by now is pretty common knowledge

FYI: I've planned to put big buck into advertisement but it needs preparation to pull off. I need best results I can get from our money.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

i never said he hasn't done a good job advertising. i just know that if we had more players we wouldn't need alot if these suggested changes. I mean it's sick now with 100ish active imagine even just 300 active....

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

cry is free said:

i never said he hasn't done a good job advertising. i just know that if we had more players we wouldn't need alot if these suggested changes. I mean it's sick now with 100ish active imagine even just 300 active....

It's hard when players won't let go of that shitty server Pyru sold. Plus we have those clowns over at legcay trying to brainwash everyone to leave for there inferior server.

Pretty much lol. Like I said this server is by far the most diverse in terms of everything, oldschool rsc guys, rs2 guys, rs3 guys, it appeals to young ppl, the advertising does work and rs2/rs3 people do end up staying but the majority just check it out n log, what makes servers feel so populated and buzzing is nonstop wildy action and sadly our PKers are spread out across 3 servs. One day they'll all come to their senses and come home smile

Player avatar

dalecapone Send PM

subscriber

Oopsies Back said:

GLeU said:

cry is free said:

It's hard when players won't let go of that shitty server Pyru sold. Plus we have those clowns over at legcay trying to brainwash everyone to leave for there inferior server.

Pretty much lol. Like I said this server is by far the most diverse in terms of everything, oldschool rsc guys, rs2 guys, rs3 guys, it appeals to young ppl, the advertising does work and rs2/rs3 people do end up staying but the majority just check it out n log, what makes servers feel so populated and buzzing is nonstop wildy action and sadly our PKers are spread out across 3 servs. One day they'll all come to their senses and come home smile

fuck other servers this ones the best

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsies Back said:

this server is by far the most diverse in terms of everything

Not enough africans play.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]