Lottery

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

I noticed a huge flux of wealth in this game. One idea I can think of would be to introduce a lottery system.
Example: 100k coins to enter. Say 100 people buy in. That's 10mill gp. A winner is selected weekly/monthly. 60% winnings go to the winner and 40% goes to the "game".
I see two positives for this.
1) someone just won 6mill gp for 100k investment.
2) 4mill gp got "wiped" from the game.

It will help keep things balanced. I don't know just food for thought.

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

Or the 4mill gp can go towards mods to help host events. But I like the wipe from game part.

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

Really like this... like 60-70% to winner and 30-40% to an event account! wo0op!
Make a kool game/ lottery  in forum so ppl can bet money...and say a number 0 - 500...

An serious admin/mod should hold the game and every1 who say a number write even username in game...

Like this =

Number: 56
User ingame: xxxxxxxxxxx

And admin pickup 100k and set an PAYED message in the post.

And the posts in a  thread like that should not be editable.

Yea and at last the admin/mod flip an number generator 0-500....
Right number win...if no1 win??? more more money on next time =D double up!!!! like irl..

Last edited by Graddkola (17 Feb 2017 20:33)

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

That was wayyyy to much lol. I was thinking a generated NPC ingame. You talk to them, pick number. Give coins ect and the number announced weekly/monthly from NPC. That' makes it truely random ect

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Manual lottery system via forum posts?? Wtf?

Kryptix's turnip had the perfect lottery system built right into the game client. At any time he could start it and a box popped up. you typed ::lottery to enter as many times as you wanted for whatever the entry fee was for the given lottery. It went on until he decided to stop it and it randomly picked a winner. More you buy better your odds. (Or so the theory goes, haha!)

I never win at these damn things but it would be fun.