Enchanted Rings, Team System, and more!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hello RSCRevolution family! Have you noticed that there was a ring slot in the equipment tab, but until now you couldn't use it?
Well everyone, it's time to get your bling on... We're very excited to announce that we have added twelve (12) enchanted rings into the world of rscrevolution!

V9trRly.png

Rings, rings, rings!

The first five (5) new rings are the enchanted versions of the classic gem rings you have been converting to coins for the last fifteen years. Cast the gem jewelry enchantment spell (formerly "enchant amulet") to empower them. Their names and abilities are as follows:

Ring of Reflection (enchanted Sapphire ring)
a) Chance of dealing 10% damage taken by wearer back to enemy (excludes poison/environmental)
b) Odds of reflecting: (Enemy's hits stat level / 100)
c) Disappears after dealing 24 damage total
1IuBiY5.png

Ring of Resistance (enchanted Emerald ring)
a) 33% chance of blocking spell damage taken
b) Disappears after blocking 24 damage
Flf6JHJ.png

Ring of Embers (enchanted Ruby ring)
a) Never fail iron smelting or cooking
b) Disappears after 50 uses
lOCCXJo.png

Ring of Life (enchanted Diamond ring)
a) Automatically teleport wearer to respawn location once reaching 10% of total hits stat or less.
b) Will not work in wilderness or any type of PvP.
c) Disappears after one use
t8RUAvc.png

Ring of Riches (enchanted Dragonstone ring)
a) Automatically pick up all stackables from killing NPCs under you
c) 50 kills before destructing
SordVSW.png

The final seven (7) rings, however, are only obtainable as rare drops from high level NPCs like the KBD or better yet, the Reaper. As such they are highly sought after. The rare ring drops are: Black ring, Scaly ring, Horned ring, Luminous ring, Arrowhead ring, and Sacred ring. They must be enchanted by a specific NPC to unlock the fullest potential of the ring. These powerful rings are:

Mage's Ring (enchanted Luminous ring)
a) Increases spell strength by +1, and spell accuracy by +4
b) Enchanted by Head Wizard (Yanille)
BZrC8TA.png

Archer's Ring (enchanted Arrowhead Ring)
a) +2 ranged bonus (basically on par with mage's ring)
b) Enchanted by Lowe (Varrock)
eN3qHhY.png

Dragonslayer Ring (enchanted Scaly ring)
a) Anti-dragonbreath properties
b) Enchanted by the Oracle (Oracle mountain West of Edgeville)
ALBmuky.png

Demonslayer Ring (enchanted Horned ring)
a) 50% chance of +9 weaponpower melee attack against demons
b) Enchanted by Traiborn (Draynor Wizard Tower)
xBHNH9k.png

Holy Ring (enchanted Sacred ring)(note: Sacred ring is the plain silver looking one)
a) +3 prayer, +1 armor
b) Enchanted by Brother Jered (Monastery West of Edgeville)
viOGbnA.png

Unholy Ring (enchanted Sacred ring)
a. +1 weaponpower, +1 prayer, +1 armor
b. Enchanted by Evil Dan (Varrock)
qxnxPBX.png

Obsidian Ring (enchanted Black ring)
a. +2 armor, +2 weaponaim
b. Enchanted by Thormac (South of Seers)
m1vSQOn.png

The respective NPCs will require 1,000,000 coins to permanently enchant the ring.

The rings have no requirements, with the exception of the Dragonslayer and Demonslayer rings which require completing the quests of the same name to wield. All rings are p2p items. We hope you enjoy the changes to the game meta that these rings provide, as you will find the various uses of the twelve rings invaluable in various situations. All ring designs and attributes by Billy. Happy hunting for the elite ones!

RSCR Team System

This latest patch adds the highly-anticipated Team System to the world of rscrevolution Classic. With this system, player clans become intrinsic to the new meta of combat- and skill-based play. Aside from formally introducing your clan tag in-game, teams will cooperate to unlock benefits such as: team bank slots, team color for minimap dots, and team skilling levels which allows your team to skill beyond level 99.

First, create your team using the "Team manager" interface in the wrench menu. You can have up to ten members in your team/clan.
3b8272acd69db6e6254d4384273a2d37.gif
Your team tag will be visible to everyone with draw-names enabled! Also, the chat channel for team is ::t

You will immediately have access to a shared bank for your team, as well as to statistics including your team's win/loss ratio. Deathmatch interface to be released at a later date.
af9124126a3f095c45fdbc564e3e0868.gif

Talk to the Team Vendor in Edgeville to adjust the minimap dot and tag color of your team, for easier formations in the wilderness. The Team Vendor sells all upgrades for your team, which cost gold coins to implement.
3244b96dc12d664233cb831675e18258.png
ea3441b4ef9fa2398ddce52d0220dec7.png

Finally, the team system adds team skill levels, which unlock perks for your team. While your personal skill levels are capped at 99, your team's skill level starts at 1 and can go up to 255, with each member's activity adding toward the team's skill XP. Perks start at level-80 in the following skills, with more perks to be added:
57f13f9d812e224b4a140307ba85d036.png
For example, at lvl-80 fishing, team members will have a chance of noted items.

Take care when creating your team and choosing your name, because if you disband your clan your team bank and XP will disappear!

Tweaks & fixes

Please note the following changes and fixes:
-New statistics recording system for players to be used for:
  • NPC Kill count
  • Failed and successful catches in wilderness
  • More to come
-Fixed cooking bread dough message error
-Replicated Spear Attributes
-Rune Large smithing requires lvl 92 instead of 93
-Cannon balls now smelt batched
-Iban Blast p2p-only
-Replicated Oyster Pearl Bolts
-Added Oyster Pearl Bolts to crossbows
-Removed fish from end of fatigued message bug
-Misc. grammar corrections
-Fixed text issues with catching trash with big net
-Fly Trap object replicated

RSCRevolution is a living version of rscrevolution Classic so we're always refining our vision for revolutionary new content. Have fun creating your teams and collecting the new rings!

See you in-game,
Billy, n0m, Mod Uncle and the RSCR Team

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Backinblac34 Send PM

subscriber

FUCKING SWEETER THAN TITS ON A HOG!!!

Player avatar

Mod Shred Send PM

Backinblac34 said:

FUCKING SWEETER THAN TITS ON A HOG!!!

Pretty "yuge", eh?

Get that team XP up and earn the new rings! Some big benefits in there!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

tl;dr go make your clan, and kill KBD/Reaper for the rarer rings or enchant your gem rings for the basic ones.

Here is the thread about Reaper.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

Great job!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Very nice work.

Where can I view the new statistics pls?

Player avatar

Mod Shred Send PM

Oopsie said:

Very nice work.

The main post has a list of stats for each ring.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Shred said:

Oopsie said:

Very nice work.

Sorry. I meant the statistics for NPC kills, missed and made catches

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Very good announcement. smile Nice to see these updates are coming out like a boss. +1

Player avatar

eloquentbank Send PM

subscriber

Dang looks awesome!

Something to consider: I've been ranging dragons in Legends Dungeon, will we be able to extend perks of Ring of Heroes and Ring of Riches to also pick up loot that drops on the other side of a fence/barrier?

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Oopsie said:

Mod Shred said:

Oopsie said:

Very nice work.

Good question.. Ill try to find out soon

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Moon Send PM

beta

Awesome. Can I play

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Very glad to see this update live! More great additions in the future!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I can fap to this. +9000 dudes!

~~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Reaper REALLY sucks. we had 3 people and he NEVER stops casting 1 of us. big hits constantly. 3 guys full food, and managed 1 kill. i guess everyone to KBD lair, cause that shit was wack.

Player avatar

fishee Send PM

subscriber

Awesome update. I just find the price of enchantment isn't really worth it for the stat bonuses you get. For the others it's fine. Skillcapes give much better bonuses and they're 500k

Last edited by fishee (30 Jan 2017 21:49)

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Holy fuck good job boys!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Mod Uncle said:

Oopsie said:

Mod Shred said:

Good question.. Ill try to find out soon

The statistics started recording from today, a way to check your personal stats will be implemented in future.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

GLeU said:

Reaper REALLY sucks. we had 3 people and he NEVER stops casting 1 of us. big hits constantly. 3 guys full food, and managed 1 kill. i guess everyone to KBD lair, cause that shit was wack.

Keep all the hellhounds dead so he can't heal, then paralyze monster when you tank. I can kill him solo on main so 3 guys should be fine if they kill their own hellhounds at roughly the same time.

fishee said:

Awesome update. I just find the price of enchantment isn't really worth it for the stat bonuses you get. For the others it's fine. Skillcapes give much better bonuses and they're 500k

Well it's a bit different, skillcapes are only for someone who got 99 in a stat and can be bought any time, while the elite rings can be equipped by nearly any character but only enter the game theough rare monster drops, creating a new high end for combat and farming. 1m enchantment is quite cheap for a ring that gives a slight but definite edge in a stake for example.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

AMAZING WORK!!!!!

The huge downfall of the cost of these rings though.
-Wont see any of the drop able rings used in wilderness.
-Wont be able to dragon farm in the wilderness, I fear this ring will prevent us from getting an update to "powering up" D shields to do fire protection
-first 3-4 rings are garbage as they were in rs2 whyd we fall into that same trap?
--Recoil was never used for farming nor pvp just doesn't provide enough benefit
--Emerald is nice idea but outdone by the dragonstone ring ??
--Ruby ring , nothing against this. I like how it could help lower level cookers to cook shark with ease.
--Diamond ring again, garbage this should have been the f2p ring to wear for pking. 10% hp auto tele?? really?? who gonna use that

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO