Misc bug fixes

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Fixed players getting stuck if they can't reach eachothr commencing duel
Fixed cannon balls to give 25xp
Fixed npcs talking to multiple players at once.
Fixed potion duping(need someone to verify)
Fixed objects disppearing visually
Iron men telegrab wilderness world spawn items fixed.
Sir prysin gives you silverlight back if you lose it.
Players being able to give hero's, arrav's items to iron men
Family Crest fixed for iron men
Fixed iron men not being able to pick up items in wilderness

More to come.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Looking good! smile

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

coltan16 Send PM

subscriber

Gj nommy poo!

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Good stuff!
Question about cannonballs... when using the bar on the furnace, you got 50xp smithing as double sub, anyway. What changed?
I think 1 ball per bar is low. It was always that way? I know rs2 had like 4 each. The mould looks like 1 here. Makes it something with no natch and longer time, lower XP as well.

Not that it should be OP, but nobody uses it right now.

Last edited by Shred (13 Jan 2017 17:16)

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Good stuff!
Question about cannonballs... when using the bar on the furnace, you got 50xp smithing as double sub, anyway. What changed? [edit: it changed to 100]
I think 1 ball per bar is low. It was always that way? I know rs2 had like 4 each. The mould looks like 1 here. Makes it something with no natch and longer time, lower XP as well.

Not that it should be OP, but still.

Last edited by Shred (14 Jan 2017 11:09)

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

I think your a greedy bastard nom upgrade the servers instead of
Pocketing all

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

Just an question what do u mean with "Fixed npcs talking to multiple players at once."?

I tried talk to Auctioner when another player clicked first, and it still say its busy,,,

Maybe u dont mean like i think? =) wondering and currious...

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

nice job, keep 'em coming!

EDIT:

Shred said:

Good stuff!
Question about cannonballs... when using the bar on the furnace, you got 50xp smithing as double sub, anyway. What changed? [edit: it changed to 100]

yah curious about this as well.. i bought the cannon and found out what a pain in the dick it is to make cannonballs so im currently trying to sell it in AH cause its not worht it.. 1 steel bar per 1 cannonball shouldnt be right,. and its not like you can pick them up like you can with arrows

Last edited by gaylord (15 Jan 2017 13:50)

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

gaylord said:

nice job, keep 'em coming!

EDIT:

Shred said:

Good stuff!

yah curious about this as well.. i bought the cannon and found out what a pain in the dick it is to make cannonballs so im currently trying to sell it in AH cause its not worht it.. 1 steel bar per 1 cannonball shouldnt be right,. and its not like you can pick them up like you can with arrows

Yeah with no batch, less XP than smithing a bar, and longer smelt time... plus 1 per bar... cannon is mostly dead content. I think rs2 was 4 balls per bar (the mould design looks like 1 here)

On the same hand, you don't want it to be OP. Definitely would be an expensive-but-effective way to train ranged and maybe farm.
Could be annoying too.

But i would like to see it get some usage.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Maybe two cannonballs per steel bar would be okay. I think 4 is too much

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Graddkola said:

Just an question what do u mean with "Fixed npcs talking to multiple players at once."?

I tried talk to Auctioner when another player clicked first, and it still say its busy,,,

Maybe u dont mean like i think? =) wondering and currious...

If you and other player talked to npc at exact same time it would talk to both players at once, that was fixed.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Maybe two cannonballs per steel bar would be okay. I think 4 is too much

on rs2 they made it 4 per bar as they get consumed very fast.