RSCR Tools (PC/Mac) - Skill Calculator

Player avatar

I Am Darkness Send PM

This looks amazing, too bad I can only play on Android!

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Just started using it.  Awesome, thanks!

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Well the Android RSCR Tools App v1.0 is finally finished and awaiting publication on the Google Play store. I'll update this thread when it's online smile

Edit: App is up on the play store!

Last edited by Honour (19 Nov 2016 01:00)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I will try and break it for you wink

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

When I rotate my screen it clears the calculations. Would be better I it stored it and displayed still after rotating.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

RSCRTools v2.1 is up, all that's changed is the new World Map uses n0m's new map.

I also had to change the file host to uplea.com because tinyupload was giving a false positive for a virus, probably because it accesses the internet to scrape EXP and Player position data. But I assure everyone, it is virus-free! The source code is available for scrutiny if anyone is unconvinced.

Also, v1.1 of the App will hopefully be live later today with some minor adjustments and fixes. The Google Play store should automatically alert you of the update when it's ready smile

Thanks,
Honour.

PS. This is what the new map looks like, it's pretty sweet:

http://s15.postimg.org/gegynir57/rscrt_newmap.png

Quest icons are clickable and will take you to the quest guide, and all quests are accounted for.

Last edited by Honour (23 Nov 2016 09:09)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I cant wait to use the new app!!  Great job man and to all others the droid app is upper sweet

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I think you and n0m should incorporate some RSCR features to this app like some notifications about whats going on in-game or smth... smile Really great tool!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

I think you and n0m should incorporate some RSCR features to this app like some notifications about whats going on in-game or smth... smile Really great tool!

If this could happen, it would make life so much easier also, I'm loving the droid app. Maybe show how many players online and a feed of the recent player feats, like on the home page but have only like last 2-3. Also if you can parse the high score exp can you incorporate a high score tab?

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

Agreed Kleio, that's a great idea. Once I work out how to implement something like that on the App side I'll let you guys know smile

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you're digging it!

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

Mod Kleio said:

If this could happen, it would make life so much easier also, I'm loving the droid app. Maybe show how many players online and a feed of the recent player feats, like on the home page but have only like last 2-3. Also if you can parse the high score exp can you incorporate a high score tab?

Great ideas man. I'll try and get as much of this stuff into the next version as I can, as well as an update checker like you suggested to save you guys having to check the forums or the play store for new updates every time.

I've also just noticed that there's a problem with the keypad not opening sometimes on the app (thanks whoever Bryan is on the play store). I finally picked up my new S7 today so I'll be able to stress test the shit out of this thing and get it perfect without relying on the shitty PC emulators. I'll have a fix out asap.

Peace, and thanks again for the positive and constructive feedback!

Edit: also, has the app been lagging or freezing on anyone's phone or tablet?

Last edited by Honour (23 Nov 2016 09:12)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Let me know if you need anything from my end for this. Great work as usual, I used your Tools to calculate exactly how many dragon bones I needed to farm for 99 prayer on my main, as well as for maxing crafting.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Edit 3 - 7th December 2016:

Development on this app has taken up far more of my time than I expected. There's still a few things I'd like to add to it yet, but I can't keep doing it for free. So I put some ads into the free version and released a paid version which from now on is going to be the version I focus on mainly.

So if you'd like me to keep developing the app and adding cool features, then please grab the paid version off the play store. Otherwise you're more than welcome to continue enjoying the free version! Please continue to send me bug reports for either version, as although I will not be adding new features to the free version, I will still fix any bugs that are found.

Thanks for the support and interest my fellow RuneScapians smile

Peace!

Last edited by Honour (9 Dec 2016 07:44)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

Great job Honour, I just installed the paid version as I believe in supporting this work. I do, however, have a suggestion. Could you incorporate a means to change the skin thereby allowing the user to tailor the appearance to their particular liking? Great job, keep up the work.

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Klanks and skill cape should be added for max hit calculation smile

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

MyDanny said:

Great job Honour, I just installed the paid version as I believe in supporting this work. I do, however, have a suggestion. Could you incorporate a means to change the skin thereby allowing the user to tailor the appearance to their particular liking? Great job, keep up the work.

Thanks heaps Danny, you're a legend. I'm working on that, what kind of colors did you have in mind? If I can't find a way to let you guys pick your own colors then the next best thing I can do is create the themes for you.

And thanks for that Kleio, I'll fix it soon big_smile

Last edited by Honour (13 Dec 2016 04:22)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

New update for the paid app version - added a rscrevolution Classic Bestiary with all (original) RSC NPC data:

Screenshot_20161215_140605.png

Screenshot_20161215_140619.png

Edit - also added item browser:

Screenshot_20161215_155922.png

Last edited by Honour (15 Dec 2016 06:17)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

kadokin Send PM

subscriber

link for PC tools is no longer working

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

kadokin said:

Damn thanks man, I'll fix it asap

Edit: it seems to be working for me, what error did you get when you tried to load the page?

Last edited by Honour (4 Jan 2017 02:28)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

QoLTech Send PM

subscriber

Honour said:

kadokin said:

Damn thanks man, I'll fix it asap

Edit: it seems to be working for me, what error did you get when you tried to load the page?

It wasn't working for me the other day either. Probably an internal error since you didn't have to re-upload it.