Skillcapes [Release]

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Karma said:

Great work guys! Appreciate all the hard work you put into making them. I got my Max Stat cape from the Oracle, it looks awesome!
http://i64.tinypic.com/bjiaa0.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/e061l3.jpg

This looks wicked awesome. Hope to get one of these sometime in the near future!

Congrats again dude.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

TheeMars Send PM

Great update to see smile

Player avatar

tredal Send PM

thx for update guys

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Cub said:

Special abilities for each cape/99 would be golden
Also make it so if you die and lose the cape, that it converts to its gold value *500k | 1,782,000gp*

Special Abilities

Combat Capes

Attack: +10 attack
Defense: +10 defense
Strength: +10 strength
Hits: +10 Hits
Magic: Increases max hit by 5 for all spells
Prayer: Drain rate decreased
Ranged: Increases max hit by 5

Skill Capes

Cooking: never burns, batches an entire inventory
Woodcutting: Batch rate 2.0x, double wood or at least a chance to receive double wood
Fletching: Batch rate 2.0x, auto assembles arrows *heads, feathers, shafts required in inventory* *make the cape have the right click option*
Fishing: One click fish, fishes til you have a full inventory
***Firemaking: no tinderbox needed fire lasts longer
Crafting: Batch rate 2.0x, auto strings amulets no wool needed *make the cape have the right click option*
Smithing: Batch rate 2.0x, requirement for coal is halved (its 2,4,6,8 at the moment)
Mining: Double ores or at least a chance to receive double ore or the ability to mine depleted rocks every "x" seconds
Herblaw: Batch rate 2.0x, auto fills vials *make the cape have the right click option*
***Agility: reduced fatigue rate
Thieving: Batch rate 2.0x, Higher success rate or double loot 

Miscellaneous Capes

***Pking: 10% chance opponents protect prayer fails
***Max stat: Double NPC loot? No rune teleports
***Quest: use it to charge d ammys

Like the ideas cub I filled in the qs with some possibilities that would work any changes are denoted with ***

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

malik Send PM

Capes should give +1 in their respective category...I don't think it should be "one shoe fits all". 99 prayer should get that kind of prayer boost, IMO.

Player avatar

Tech Send PM

subscriber

Adding this to the update log?

Player avatar

malik Send PM

Awesome suggestion...can we get capes that show our current kd ratio?

Player avatar

iTokeBongzs Send PM

subscriber

Sheep herder is broken u can't get 100 qp only 96

Last edited by iTokeBongzs (26 Apr 2016 07:03)

Player avatar

Ipkxlfatkids Send PM

subscriber

MY SUGGESTIONS: They have been set like this to not destroy the economy while still being beneficial to the 99'er. I've had previous exp as Staff (never rsc) and don't feel this would ruin anything. (If compensation in game that'd be cool even 2x exp for 48 hours)

NOTE: Special bar is 1 full meter taking 20 minutes to replenish.

Agility: Gunnjorn (Barbarian Agility Course) Fatigue is reduced for 6 hours
Attack: Combat instructor to Dummies (Varrock) Your attack won't miss your next 1 or possibly 2 times (1st time for sure 2nd time all luck)
Cooking: Head Chef (Cook’s guild) You won't burn food for the next 50 cooks.(or 5 minutes whatever is first)
Crafting: Master Crafter (Crafting guild) Next 50 (or 5 minutes whatever is first) crafts you don't need to have anything cut to craft, you can directly craft your jewelry from uncut to unstrung amulets. (exp won't really matter because you're already 99 same with cooking)
Defense: Oziach (West of Edgeville) Your next 1 or possibly 2 times (1st time for sure 2nd time all luck) will be reduced by 1 or 2. (luck)
Firemaking: Adventurers (Draynor Forest) Your logs will burn for 1 hour for the next 3 logs.
Fishing: Master Fisher (Hemenster) Fishing speed increased by 25% for 5 minutes
Fletching: Hickton (Catherby) When fletching you may use flax or bowstring for next 50 fletches.
Herblaw: Kaqeemex (Taverly) For the next 50 potions (or 5 minutes whatever is first) you may use the CORRECT unids. (since most people know what herbs are what in their own bank shouldn't be an issue)
Hits: Sir Vyvin (Falador Castle) Your HP will be boosted to 105 and slow down like any potion would.
Magic: Magic Store Owner (Yanille) Your spell won't miss for your next 1 or possibly 2 times (1st time for sure 2nd time all luck)
Mining: Mining Guild Dwarf (Falador & dwarf-mine) For your next 5 swings at a rock you will get 2x the ore (besides runite)
Prayer: Brother Jered (Monastery) Your prayer drain will be reduced by 25% for 2 minutes.
Ranging: Lowe (Varrock) Your next 1 or possibly 2 shots (1st time for sure 2nd time all luck) won't miss.
Smithing: Thrander (Varrock) For your next 3 smiths you won't need a furnace to make bars. (or 5 minutes whatever is first)
Strength: The King (Varrock Palace) Your next attack will do 1 or possibly 2 (1 for sure 2 is complete luck)
Thieving: RedBeard Frank (Portsarim) For your next 2 thievish actions you won't be caught and loot will be doubled.
Woodcutting: Bob’s Axes (Lumbridge) Every 4th log you receive a 5th on (Lasts 5 minutes)
PKing Cape: Mad Zeonk (Edgeville) Potions deplete 25% slower next 2 minutes.
Quest Cape: Helemos (Hero’s Guild) Choose 1 teleport Varrock, Falidor, Lumbridge.
Max Cape: The Oracle (West of Monastery)All skills above are doubled for 5 minutes

ADDITION NOTES: The reason by 1 or 2 gives it a risk still, especially with pking. (If skillcape specials will be allowed to work in wild that is.

Last edited by Ipkxlfatkids (26 Apr 2016 10:08)

Player avatar

vahnx Send PM

subscriber100donor

Great addition! I do think it would be a nice bonus such as double loot for thieving or higher batches pending the skill cape worn.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Cub said:

Special abilities for each cape/99 would be golden
Also make it so if you die and lose the cape, that it converts to its gold value *500k | 1,782,000gp*

Special Abilities

Combat Capes

Attack: +5 attack
Defense: +5 defense
Strength: +5 strength
Hits: food heals 1.5x when ate
Magic: Infiniti elemental runes
Prayer: Drain rate decreased
Ranged: 50% chance of retaining your ammo

Skill Capes

Cooking: never burns, batches an entire inventory
Woodcutting: Batch rate 2.0x, double wood or at least a chance to receive double wood
Fletching: Batch rate 2.0x, auto assembles arrows *heads, feathers, shafts required in inventory* *make the cape have the right click option*
Fishing: One click fish, fishes til you have a full inventory
***Firemaking: no tinderbox needed fire lasts longer
Crafting: Batch rate 2.0x, auto strings amulets no wool needed *make the cape have the right click option*
Smithing: Batch rate 2.0x, requirement for coal is halved (its 2,4,6,8 at the moment)
Mining: Double ores or at least a chance to receive double ore or the ability to mine depleted rocks every "x" seconds
Herblaw: Batch rate 2.0x, auto fills vials *make the cape have the right click option*
***Agility: reduced fatigue rate
Thieving: Batch rate 2.0x, Higher success rate or double loot 

Miscellaneous Capes

***Pking: 10% chance opponents protect prayer fails
***Max stat: Double NPC loot? No rune teleports
***Quest: use it to charge d ammys

Like the ideas cub I filled in the qs with some possibilities that would work any changes are denoted with ***

Nice, I tweaked the combat ones.

Player avatar

Kylo Ren Send PM

Banned

YOU HAVE DONE WELL.

FIRST ORDER
                     KNIGHTS OF REN

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Make them cheaper like 100k so people pk with them and adds a whole new strat to pking f2p.

1 teams uses def capes and 1 team uses attack or pures use str.

B u b b a

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

Make them cheaper like 100k so people pk with them and adds a whole new strat to pking f2p.

Add 1

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ya for sure. 500k is INSANE. Even 200-250k would be reasonable. Either way. I can't wait to finish my next 10 days of work so I can get a bit of off time and check out the new capes ☺

Player avatar

Snowflake Send PM

Money is easy to make (you can easily grind out a million in a couple hours) this is a great gold sink I think 500k is a great price a million or two would be even better.

Interesting idea. If you kill someone and take their skill cape you can sell it back to the person they bought it from for 250k or an amount of xp in said skill (depending on your lvl) due to the expensive nature of these items I doubt it would be abused

Player avatar

johnnyluv Send PM

subscriber

Items, always those fucking items.. xD   Let´s play!

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

padwan121 said:

r u t h less said:

Add 1

B u b b a

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

I think the capes should offer a tele to certain locations like a mining cape can tele to mine guild and other key mines.. Same with the other capes. Pk to tele to wild locations..

#1 MINER

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Only 15 chars got pk capes 3 of em are mine am best pk smile

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit