New Android Client

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

-Top-left corner question menu is now bigger and harder to miss
-A spell box on right side of the screen which can be used to cast spells, to use simply select spell from spell list.
-When you tap on scroll bar it won't keep scrolling.
-Option to change the long-press duration.

Control Changes:
-Right clicking happens works more like it would work at PC, Hold and press to open rightclick menu, keep holding down and select option, then release finger to select.
-Single-tapping should be more responsive.

Player avatar

Modoc Send PM

subscriber

Went to site and hit download,  when opening ask it says 'cannot open file' settings are the same as when I last installed the android client

Player avatar

Modoc Send PM

subscriber

Works now thanks all!  The only other thing I have a question about is how do I bring up the spellbox

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

When I click the link it just says 404 not found. I deleted everything I could related to rev,  not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pluto said:

JayJay3 said:

When I click the link it just says 404 not found. I deleted everything I could related to rev,  not sure what I'm doing wrong.

404 not found? Weird, not getting that, try again, everything on our side should be up and available to download.

I'm an idiot lol. I downloaded from the top of home screen and it worked just fine. Thanks for your help man.