Mod Luffy's retirement and mod applications

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

Due to family matters, Mod Luffy is retiring from the team and quitting online games for a while. He's leaving us on good terms and when he has everything settled, if he chooses to return, he will be up at the top of any potential mod applicants.

That said, we may be opening up the Mod Application section in the next month or so. If you feel you're up to the task, and you're interested, then the best thing you can do is keep doing what you're doing. Player activity is a big decider when it comes to choosing staff, along with how helpful they are to players and the community in general.

Mod Luffy, Mod Jebby, and Mod Hayden have all done exemplary jobs so far. If you're looking for models to follow, look no further than what they've done.

Finally, I'd like to thank Mod Luffy for all his work. RSCR is a better place because of him, and it's a shame he needs to leave to take care of family matters. I, and the rest of the staff, wish him all the best.

Player avatar

david Send PM

subscriber

Hope all is well with your family Luffy, know the feeling all too well.

Player avatar

Rankone Send PM

subscriber200donor

lel

Bullshit = Main.
Dream = 99 smither / Godmage.

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

Hope all is well with your family Luffy, take care laters

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

so this 10 year olds mom took aways his internet #owned

Player avatar

Cloud Send PM

subscriber

People always wanted to see real life pictures of mods and such, here's a few.

This is my wife <3, Fap all you want SoulFear, sadly, you'll never catch a fish this good.

ve0ya9.jpg

Here's a picture of me with my wife at Chuck E. Cheeses. You can now fap to both of us SoulFear smile

zv1qns.jpg

Here's my wife with my son. smile

wqtqph.jpg

Any new players that need help, shoot me a pm, I don't bite!! :3
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/nameless12/LOL.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

Well cloud, you caught a winner. I hope looks isn't all she's got though, or it won't work.

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

Cloud Send PM

subscriber

She's very kind hearted, forgives easily and actually forgets, doesn't bring shit up from the past. Ex. (2 years ago u did blah bah blah), She let me play rscr for 3+ hours a day and never complained once,  she cleans, cooks, does laundry, does dishes, make me sandwiches, raises my kids, painfully breastfeeds my newborn, and on top of all that, she's independent. She's very intelligent when it comes to finances, sadly for me that is not the case as I am prone to spend money as I am used to a lavish lifestyle, where everything was paid for me. Cars, college, everything was paid for me, while she had to actually work her butt off. We don't complete each other, we're both very completed in life. We love our jobs, and our life. We are together because we love each other and we have a bond that goes well beyond what I have ever experienced in my life. <3

Any new players that need help, shoot me a pm, I don't bite!! :3
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/nameless12/LOL.gif[/img]

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

Very cute wife, and u look good aswell. Already missing u.

Every like saves a kid in africa-
https://www.facebook.com/Xerathonscript/