RSCRevolution Halloween 2021 Event - Mod Anti's Event Bonanza! 500m+

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Wow another year has go by and it's time for our Halloween event! There will be lots of spooky goings on around RSCRevolution, prepared to be scared, prepare to battle, prepare to grind away for this years holiday items!

Draynor Manor - Haunted House! - Melzar maze inspired Halloween boss

To start the Haunted house speak to Lurch at Draynor Manor, I hope you have an invite!

You will have to fight your way through ghosts and ghouls in search of keys that fit the door to progress to the next room, all keys are stackable and all NPCs will drop all colour keys during the maze. Bring plenty of food and armour as you could die, a ring of life could come in handy! You will have to work out which key fits which door. Once you make your way to the end there will be a new Count Dracula Boss, once you reach the final room you can spawn a unique boss to you by opening the coffin. The coffin is rigged though so you will either get a boss or be teleported back to the start of the manor!

New holiday Items - All items are tradeable - All are classed as P2P

- Hockey Mask - 15 armour 7 aim 7 power 7 prayer
- Bloody Apron - 8 armour 8 aim 8 power 7 magic
- Trident - 50 aim 80 power
- Pumpkin Staff -  50 aim 50 power
- Sorceress Amulet - 0 armour 30 aim 30 power
- Skeleton Top - Looks cool
- Skeleton Bottom - Looks cool
- Skeleton Face - Looks cool
- Bloody stake - needed to kill Dracula Boss - Standard Hammer also required - Dropped throughout the house.

Mini-Quests

We have written several new mini quests for this Halloween event.
You will find the start of the mini-quests once you complete the haunted house maze once.

Wednesday - Gather these items - Collect 50 Jack-O-Lanterns, 50 Souls during the Drayor Manor Maze for the brand new skeleton top.
Thing - Gather these items - Collect 50 Jack-O-Latnerns Lit, 50 Demon Brainsduring the Drayor Manor Maze for the brand new skeleton bottoms.
Cousin Itt - Kill these NPCS - Slay 250 Phantoms, 250 Hellions, 250 Black Terrorantula's & 250 Ven0m Striker's. Reward 100k slayer xp, Runecrafting Xp & Agility Xp.
Uncle Fester - Slay Count Dracula 200 times for 100k Prayer xp.

Remember you don't have to keep hold of the items you collect for mini quests, once you picked up the items you can drop them again.

Double XP & Free PK

There will be Double XP worldwide and free PK Enabled from the Friday the 29th PM until Monday Morning Am 1st November.

Event Bonanza

Hey Guys, Mod Anti here, during the Halloween Event I will be hosting random Event's over two day's! They will be all random event's at random times. These include Survivals,Hunger games,Free for all, Hide n seeks, Scavenger hunts, Musical chair's etc. All Event's I will choose at random times so everyone with a different timezone won't miss out! A big thank you for those that donated Mr T, Veteranx, I Death I,gottfather, Hopy4, Tha Playah, and anyone else I missed! Thank you hope to see you there!

tumblr_ncrbtdRWr91rbjf4qo1_500.gifv

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Archer96 Send PM

Great update but seems like these events / double exp stuff should more spaced out so people can do certain things without missing out on anything else or whatever

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Make purple keys drop rate slightly better.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Antmann said:

Make purple keys drop rate slightly better.

If we did that they would be out of balance as they're all equal!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Hi guys,

To all involved, I wanted to say this was an awesome haloween event. Thank you for the time and effort this took to put together. If you look a few posts back of mine you'll see me bitching how much the sickle, cauldron, and some other rares suck.

These are so much better. It's great to see some of them adding combat stats so they will hold some decent price and utility value long term. Even the ones that don't help are still really cool like the skele suit.

Whoever designed the graphics for these and the ideas, two thumbs way up! I hope future rare items go down this route.

Last edited by Synbios (2 Nov 2021 16:34)

Player avatar

Lets Die Send PM

Aye I agree they did a great job fr

Player avatar

Lets Die Send PM

Why won't the makeover mage give me that vampire? X'D