Skilling Weekend - LIVE NOW- Return of the Merc!

Mod Playah Send PM

A skilling weekend is upon us.

The last event delivered a great deal of benefits to all kinds of players on the server, giving them opportunities to complete certain skills & tasks in the comfort of a vast and bespoke skilling area.

What can be expected?

Firstly, you can expect the following, but not limited to;

• Ranges, Anvils, Furnaces etc. within mere steps of a Bank Chest
  • Iron, Coal, Mith, Adamantite, Runite & Rune Essence mining rocks
  • Various trees
  • Fishing spots
  • Agility obsticles
  • Various thieving NPC's
  • A wide variety of NPC's with Ranging and/or Casting locations as well as access to melee
  • One or more locations which will house the older RSCR bosses

Secondly, you can expect the return of Mercedes The Mercenary!

sVUInGh.png

Whilst there has been some discussion on how best to return Mercedes back in to the game and not having yet found the perfect solution, this gives those new players, and old, whom didn't get the opportunity to discover what goodies she has to offer. This is your chance!

A little tip for anyone who is planning on trying out the RSCR bosses, you should make sure that you start the Banksy Mini Quests - he is located in Edgeville - Upon completion of a quest you can return to him for your coloured Mercenary 2H Sword

How do I get there?

Once the event has been started, you can simply type ::event from any non wilderness or event location. To leave the area you can either type ::leave, teleport out or speak to a Skipper who will return you to Edgeville.

! ! ! WARNING ! ! !
Some of the monsters in the area are very easily capable of killing your characters, therefore, it is is strongly advised that you do not enter the enclosed combat areas with any monster whilst wearing items in which you don't want to risk losing!

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOURSELVES!

Mods Katara & T will be the main ones hosting the event, so if you have any questions, please direct all enquiries to them, as they are the Mods who are capable of making this all happen.

Edit: Some of the BBCode doesn't translate in to the game well, so please visit the forum post for a more accurate view

Player avatar

UGudBroo Send PM

subscriber

Nice - finally get some resources back into the game

b4ll Send PM

cool !

Player avatar

Nyyss0nen Send PM

Thank you! Always loved this event and i had a chance to start kill Mercenary boss first time, hope everybody had lots of fun!

Player avatar

Nyyss0nen Send PM

Maybe bring Mercenary everytime there is an event available.

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Had a blast.  Event was 10/10

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

kiekeboe Send PM

subscriber

Thx for the great event

Player avatar

Pray For You Send PM

subscriber

This was a great event! I really appreciated the fact that it started Friday morning EST… I can’t really play on weekends at all so having it span some normal weekday hours helped me get a chance to participate! Wish it would have lasted a little longer Monday!

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

Glad everyone had a good time!