Petition to perma mute crispy socks aka sirid

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Hi eveyone. As you all know Crispy aka Sirid has been trolling the game for years with his sexual profanities and garbage mouth. It has gotten to the point where he's confrontational with most people who play. For this, I have a solution. Let's allow Crispy to play but encourage the admins to mute his IP address so that he can no longer talk.

If you are interested just sign your name on the thread and we will get the ball rolling.

Happy Runescapeing everyone!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Good luck with that.  Lmao dudes a child who will just change ip and spam on new accounts.  Just mute him yourself.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I can only imagine how empty your life must be to log onto the game and repeatedly say dumb shit like he does.

I mean I'm guilty of saying over-the-top stuff myself but I don't repeat it over and over. I only do it hoping at least one person gets as much of a laugh as I did out of it.

For example one time I said on global: I just told my gf wakey wakey, suck my snakey. Don't forget the eggs and bakey!

Not exactly appropriate but hey I thought someone might get a laugh out of it. One and done.

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

I can only imagine how empty your life must be to log onto the game and repeatedly say dumb shit like he does.

I mean I'm guilty of saying over-the-top stuff myself but I don't repeat it over and over. I only do it hoping at least one person gets as much of a laugh as I did out of it.

For example one time I said on global: I just told my gf wakey wakey, suck my snakey. Don't forget the eggs and bakey!

Not exactly appropriate but hey I thought someone might get a laugh out of it. One and done.

God bless sir. 100% accuracy.  He gets off on this shit and its extremely odd.

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Thanks for sharing everyone. Hopefully the two posters who last posted get their sexual orientations figured out.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I fun I said:

Thanks for sharing everyone. Hopefully the two posters who last posted get their sexual orientations figured out.

I'm a goat who eats pennies.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Big load Send PM

Pretty sure Sirid has like 5 different mains.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]