Can’t log in

Player avatar

Trothyr Send PM

Tried to log in on Android today but get the message “The client has been updated Please reload this page”

Tried reinstalling and restarting multiple times but no dice.

Been trying to scour the forums for a solution but can’t find anything.

Last edited by Trothyr (24 May 2021 04:57)

Warked Send PM

Yeah . Same here. But no 1 anwser . So rip

Xbadbloodx Send PM

What is going on guys?

Player avatar

Pray For You Send PM

subscriber

Same here. Uninstalled and redownloaded on Android, loads game but when I log in it says the client has been updated and I need to reload the page. Hope it's fixed soon smile

Player avatar

hotpockets28 Send PM

subscriber

Same still can't log in

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

It's a known issue at the moment, they are dealing with it, but bare in mind that it took a few days last time this happened. I don't think Android players are their main focus at the moment...

Player avatar

Trothyr Send PM

Tha Playah said:

It's a known issue at the moment, they are dealing with it, but bare in mind that it took a few days last time this happened. I don't think Android players are their main focus at the moment...

That’s understandable.  I just wish I had known the Devs are aware and we’re just waiting for a fix.  I just figured it was a rare bug or something I did wrong so I spent a couple hours trying to fix it last night lol.

Player avatar

hotpockets28 Send PM

subscriber

All devices and players should be there focus don't no wot planet your on

Player avatar

Mohicans6 Send PM

+1, it is killing my Loyalty and wasting away my double subscription since this update. I am rarely near a computer and rely heavily on the mobile app to play.

Player avatar

Trothyr Send PM

Mohicans6 said:

+1, it is killing my Loyalty and wasting away my double subscription since this update. I am rarely near a computer and rely heavily on the mobile app to play.

Sadly I’m in the same boat as you.  I’m new here though so I have to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that this is rather unusual.

Do the administrators accommodate players when they lose subscription time due to technical problems?

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

hotpockets28 said:

All devices and players should be there focus don't no wot planet your on

If that was aimed at me, I don't doubt that it should be. I was just making an observation that it doesn't seem to be...

Player avatar

GoyimOfTheFlatEarth33 Send PM

subscriber

Same here deleted and redownloaded everything. FFS I WANT TO PLAYYY. Subbed people will need reimbursed for the days they couldn't log in.

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
― Oscar Wilde

Steelviper44 Send PM

same issue. i almost exclusively play on mobile. ive been here for years and this is rather unusual so I'm gonna relax and just hope its fixed soon. I'm sure the devs are aware, till then i guess ill have to bust out the laptop.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fYyIacd.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HzOeBA9.jpg[/img]

Tdiddy Send PM

Problem is fixed. Download the client again and install it to replace the current apk.