Events This Saturday With White Party Hat as Grand Prize

Player avatar

Mod Tara Send PM

Subscriber

Day of Events with Rare Prizes Including a White Party Hat

A few mods will be hosting a variety of events this Saturday, May 15, starting at 12pm EST. The winner of each event will receive a rare item as a prize, and the winner of the final event will get a White Party Hat!

The event lineup includes:

*Hunger Games: Zombie Apocalypse
Most of you have seen this hunger games variation by now - you must survive attacks from zombies and other players to be the last person standing.
Prize: Reaper Hood

*3s Chicken Race
Be the first to make it to the end of an obstacle course filled with aggressive chickens.
To ensure the event is fair for everyone, players must use the ::fatigue command before the event begins so they do not gain combat levels. If a player gains any levels during the event, they will be immediately disqualified.

Prize: Bunny Ears

*Laser Tag (level 3)
This event takes place on a wilderness jungle island where hand-to-hand combat is disabled. Using only ranged weapons (a bow and arrows will be provided), the goal is to eliminate all other players and be the last survivor.
Like the 3s Chicken Race, players must ::fatigue before the event and will be disqualified if they gain any levels during the event.

Prize: Broom

*Labyrinth
On an island deep underground is a maze so massive you can't see one end from the other. Dark creatures lurk along the winding path and hide in corners, waiting to ambush unsuspecting adventurers. All players will begin in the same place at the start of the maze; the first person who climbs the ladder at the other end and reaches the surface is the winner. All levels are allowed to join, although higher levels are recommended.

(A quick note: the maze is so large and intricate that some areas may look like empty spaces at first until you move closer and allow the detail to load.)
Prize: Lantern

*3s Boxing Tournament
This is the final event with the most exciting prize - a White Party Hat! The number of players depends upon interest, and we can continue the tournament with an odd number of players if need be.
Prize: White Party Hat

~We are also in the process of planning a wilderness drop party in the near future! Stay tuned for more info.~

Last edited by Mod Tara (13 May 2021 06:56)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/1ELvhWS.png[/img]

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Awesome, looking forward to this.

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

Only events? Can we get a Skilling thing please.

t0xik Send PM

Agreed, we all want skilling event!

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Was fun, thanks Tara and Death for hosting.

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,