Statement to you petty ass mofo's out there

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

bs.jpg

^ This is bullshit. Stop doing it. No, It's not even my snowman mask I'm bitching about. If you're not going to significantly beat someone's price then just do the same damned price.

Yes I know "It's a free market be competitive" etc. But that's not the point. I'd argue that's not even competitive marketing it's just screwing someone over and being god damned annoying. Hell I bet more than half the time it's not even someone that cares if they sell it or not, they're just trolling and/or merching hoping the person drops the price low enough to swoop in and buy it. Quit being so manipulative to be a greedy ass on what will probably be an ever-dying game if people don't stop treating their fellow players like shit.

I know, it's not against the rules and you're going to keep doing it. So be it. I will say however that in this scenario, if I wanted to spend that cash on a snowman mask I'd spend the extra 10k and buy the one for 7,000,000; just to say fuck you.

Ilovepoo Send PM

its a free market

Player avatar

Farcat Send PM

It is in fact a free market, but I feel you and have also spent that 10k extra for the f-u factor

Last edited by Farcat (10 Apr 2021 00:46)

Player avatar

Heretopk Send PM

It's a free market

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

It's a free market.
This is hardly as cancerous as 1gp buy offers or 2 bil sell offers for 10gp items.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

This has always happened even before an AH was added. lol RSC was so bad about this at the Varrock square.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

dnjtrd Send PM

subscriber

It is what it is. I always buy higher price cos ima baller

Player avatar

Cabbagesnack Send PM

One time I bought a cape for 12k when I could've got it for more cheaper in varrock.

Cabbagescape!

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

i didnt read any of that shit but you prob made some good points and everyone on here is a hater and have you ever considered dogecoin, some are saying its the future of free markets, you slender cabbage.

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,