Remove racists such as Crispy Socks

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Far too long the mod and admins have allowed bullying and racists in the group. These last few days crispy socks has taken it to a new level by logging into his alts to verbally harass anyone and everyone on the server . It is time to disable these people from being able to harass and slander people in the group.  At least permanently mute them from talking if you are still going to allow them to be such a toxic asset to the server.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

Subscriber

+1

Kill your local racists.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
fkgmebI.png
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Real Veteran Send PM

I quit with no plans to ever log in not too long ago. Gave all my stuff to a fellow veteran mode player. And the reason wasnt because of the game.

Honestly the main reason is the server is just full of stupid toxic people who talk shit on global all day and never get reprimanded. You dont experience people like that in real life ever. Sometimes I wonder how these people behave in real life.

Racists? Davey the most hated player in the server who plays this game every day should never have been unbanned. I guess mods dont really see how much these players pull the server down by unbanning them. Guy lies about everything. Pulls some most low shit you can imagnie. Has 1488 as his team name but mods dont care. 1488 is a combination of two popular white supremacist numeric symbols. The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the "14 Words" slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The second is 88, which stands for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet).

Same with Oprah, when he initally got perm banned he couldnt even fathom the fact that is permanent. So he was banned 3 months later but only because his online time average exceeded 12hours/day for over a year of playing.

You need to remove cancer before it spreads. I will never log back and you shouldnt care neither do I but the reason I am saying this its sickening or saddening rather to see people in their late 20s or 30s act like kids. I get it theres a lot of players with mental problems and addiction around the RSC scene but why the toxicity? Most toxic environment you can ever imagine. Who wants to be a part of that? All the good people of the server have quit and now rsc scene is left with daveys.

The server is left with hardcore players who have infiinite amount on gp and rares in their bank. Acting like the in game money is worth anything or rare. "Haha youre broke" But PK in addy or kill afkers "its the wild bro". Yeah nah.

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

Just perm mute the global chat.  It's nothing, but kids saying the most 'edgy' things they can for attention.  It's really sad when you consider 99.5% of this server population is in there 30s.  Imagine attention seeking at 30 LMAO.  If you aren't sure you are an attention seeker or not, you are.  Stop it.

Player avatar

Xrpx Send PM

Real Veteran said:

I quit with no plans to ever log in not too long ago. Gave all my stuff to a fellow veteran mode player. And the reason wasnt because of the game.

Honestly the main reason is the server is just full of stupid toxic people who talk shit on global all day and never get reprimanded. You dont experience people like that in real life ever. Sometimes I wonder how these people behave in real life.

Racists? Davey the most hated player in the server who plays this game every day should never have been unbanned. I guess mods dont really see how much these players pull the server down by unbanning them. Guy lies about everything. Pulls some most low shit you can imagnie. Has 1488 as his team name but mods dont care. 1488 is a combination of two popular white supremacist numeric symbols. The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the "14 Words" slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The second is 88, which stands for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet).

Same with Oprah, when he initally got perm banned he couldnt even fathom the fact that is permanent. So he was banned 3 months later but only because his online time average exceeded 12hours/day for over a year of playing.

You need to remove cancer before it spreads. I will never log back and you shouldnt care neither do I but the reason I am saying this its sickening or saddening rather to see people in their late 20s or 30s act like kids. I get it theres a lot of players with mental problems and addiction around the RSC scene but why the toxicity? Most toxic environment you can ever imagine. Who wants to be a part of that? All the good people of the server have quit and now rsc scene is left with daveys.

The server is left with hardcore players who have infiinite amount on gp and rares in their bank. Acting like the in game money is worth anything or rare. "Haha youre broke" But PK in addy or kill afkers "its the wild bro". Yeah nah.

whos this randomer? davey isnt a racist he speaks the truth for one. and he doesnt lie about anything its been proven multiple times. quit crying kid

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

Subscriber

Xrpx said:

Real Veteran said:

whos this randomer? davey isnt a racist he speaks the truth for one. and he doesnt lie about anything its been proven multiple times. quit crying kid

sounds like something a racist sympathizer would say.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
fkgmebI.png
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook