Mute ban on all my accounts

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

As you know, I am well hated on RSC by most players due to my "AFK" killing habit in wilderness. Well guess what, its the wilderness what do you expect...
Anyways, I served a 7 day mute on my account K20, that has expired but now I am currently permanently muted on all 6 accounts. I understand I have said some offensive things but it's part of smack talking. People smack talk me, I will return the favor. I have contacted, Mod Tara, Mod T and Terror about the issue but haven't gotten a reply yet.I know I shouldn't point people out but I believe its necessary because if I get muted for what I say, others should as well. C Falcon, Lissy, Lord Bekay, Flyingj, I fun I, just to name a few have been attacking me with profanity (all I have provided you with screen shots on Discord) but yet they seem to have not been affected by getting muted. I fail to see "equality and fairness" on here. I get mute banned but they keep chirping me. Anyways I could vent all day but I am please asking for my mute ban to be lifted. I have been great on the game without causing any trouble for weeks now. You won't have to hear about my trouble anymore, promise that. Thank you and I look forward to continue playing this great sever I have been apart of for over 4 years and have greatly contributed with purchasing memberships to support your guys work. Thank you.

Last edited by Szebenyi (19 Feb 2021 03:29)

Player avatar

flying j Send PM

K20 I didn't even know who you were until a couple days ago. You were attacking afkers at castle so I came to defend them and beat you up pretty good. You constantly called me love and other unclassy insults about sex and mothers that were the opposite of funny... i replied with humor and wittiness and found it amusing. I just think you are stupid. You are unoriginal and a troll. You attract negative energy onto yourself by being a bully to people. I never reported you or snitched you out to any mods and I don't care if you are muted or not. You seek out attention by being a jerk to people and then cry when you get rocked out and get your own medicine back. I'm much better at playing the role you try so hard to play.. and I don't even have to try. I never did a thing to you until you started with me. I banter back and I'm good at it. You are not. Nub.

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

FlyingJ.
Let's keep it that way, I would not like to get to know you at all from all the crap you've said to me. What goes around comes around buddy don't get butt hurt because you have done the same to me. Super hypocritical guy right here. And a wake up call for you. AFK killing isn't justified as illegal in the game, it's the wilderness. So you claim to have protect afkers like it's illegal for me to kill them lol, good for you buddy. So learn to deal with it. Days ago I have not said a word to you and there you go opening your stupid mouth for no reason, trying to stir up some controversy. Real big on you buddy. You haven't stopped completely. I seen you chirping me a few days back with your buds, you aren't big at all, you are just as guilty as I am you also need to learn to let things go. You have urges to open your mouth everytime I'm around even though I don't say anything to you. Itching for attention that's all you are. It's a shame but I do hope you smarten up and make a good role model for everyone else. I've sent all your profanity and the crap your good at doing to Mods. Will they do anything about it? Maybe not since you are not muted. I do believe favorites are real in the game and sadly you have to be one of them with the rotten mouth you have.
Easy buddy. Talk soon.
-K20

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

Personal note to you.

Deal with it, trolling is part of any game, you seem to be weak and easily offended. I then hope you practice on your emotions and enjoy the game regardless of what I do.

Player avatar

flying j Send PM

I don't think you understand. I don't think about you at all and was bewildered when someone showed me this post. I don't care what you do. I don't care if you're muted. I don't care if you're not muted. I don't care if you kill afkers and be a low IQ loser in global. It's trashy behavior but I'm completely indifferent to whatever you do. This is because I don't have a lot of respect for you. You've made a terrible first impression on me that's going to be hard to change. You're unoriginal, boring, and rude most of the time. You ran around trolling with bad taste for god knows how long on and it looks like it finally caught up to you. This is a pattern of behavior that has most likely been going on your whole life in some form or another.. perhaps you are just becoming aware of it at this point in your life through this computer game.

I don't hold on to you. After this post I won't even be thinking about you. I was shocked to even see this post. I laughed at first but now realize these are some very deep issues you have that are coming to the surface.