Doctor Swole - Ban appeal

Player avatar

Doctor Swole Send PM

subscriber

Doctor Swole
Created May 2014
Banned March 2019
I was banned for RWTing one time - Bought 40m GP if I remember correctly.

I'm an older dude with a plenty of money irl, but not so much time to play the game. I got greedy, but if I get the character back I will not do it again.

If you have to delete everything in my bank could you at least tell me any notable items were deleted? I remember having a decent amount of money and don't even remember what I was RWTing for lol.

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

Why wouldn't you just buy subs.

Player avatar

Doctor Swole Send PM

subscriber

Subs were like 400k for gold and 1.3m for plat when I got banned. I remember well because I was merching them.  It was like 10x more expensive to subs than to RWT.

Like I said, I was being greedy.

Last edited by Doctor Swole (14 Nov 2020 17:52)

Player avatar

3sboxingaccs Send PM

you sound like a good honest dude, i hope you will get unbanned with your items.

Player avatar

Doctor Swole Send PM

subscriber

3sboxingaccs said:

you sound like a good honest dude, i hope you will get unbanned with your items.

Thanks man. When I got banned I just kinda shrugged and thought, "well I did break the rules"

Also I lol'd IRL because you only have one post on the forums and its on my ban appeal. Makes it look like I'm posting on alt accounts lmao.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for your ban appeal. The account had already been wiped by a previous Admin. I have reinstated it now.  Looking back at the backups you at the time of ban wasn't all that cash or item rich.  You do have wealth on an alt that you have recently accessed. Welcome back to the game.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules