Best App to run rsc on?

Player avatar

Cecelja Send PM

Hi all,

Wanted to know what you guys use to run rsc. Is there anything similar to runelite for rs2? Also any best practices/setups for optimizing gameplay? I run on a standard java application and have run into a few minor issues. All minor but can be a bit annoying. Thank you!

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

Hi Cecelja. As far as I am aware, there is no third-party client such as RS2’s RuneLite or OSRS’s OSBuddy for RSC.

That being said, the use of a third-party client is heavily inadvisable as programs such as these are typically employed to enable automated play - which is a bannable offence.

If you play on PC, you can run as many RSCR clients as your PC can handle. I believe there are ways of running up to two clients on Android mobile, as well.

I hope this helps Cecelja. Welcome to the best RSC server!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Syn

Last edited by Mod Syn (14 Jun 2019 22:01)

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Cecelja Send PM

Thanks for the answer, I will definitely Heed that advice smile. Loving the server, look forward to seeing you too!

JoanneRiley Send PM

You can update the apk mod app to experience more features. You can see details at this link.

Last edited by JoanneRiley (18 Sep 2020 01:46)

jazz 2204 Send PM

Hollyboo Send PM

I usually play on android. It works good.