Beginner guide

Player avatar

SlinkardLuke Send PM

How do I teleport places? Also need good training places for combat.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Train your magic level up! Look at magic spells for useful teleports. Some need quests to unlock too. Certain amulets open up more teleports too. In addition, the quest cape had even more teleports.

I recommend doing the lumbridge mini quests ( yellow ! On NPCs) to get starter gear and more feel for rsc. After that go kill chickens, cows, or rats. Rats in wild are good XP.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Oh I also forgot that you can make teletabs. These tablets are great for saving inventory space or for using on characters without magic XP. Use a law rune on soft clay to make.

Also here are teleports from vanills rsc:
https://runescapeclassic.fandom.com/wiki/Teleportation

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Farm Chickens to 40 40 40 40. Immediately move to Ardougne Hobgoblins and farm them till whatever Combat Level you so choose.

Chickens = Feathers for Fletching.

Ardougne Hobgoblins = Nature’s, Laws, Earths, Waters, Cosmics, Coins, Herbs, Limps & Snapes.

If you want to ensure the Hobs remain Aggro toward you, do not go above 97.75 Combat. I would recommend this approach and to do it first before leveling other Combat Skills or completing Quests that reward Combat XP in the Skills kept at 1 in the below list so as to ensure maximum Hob farming efficiency. The build would be —

99 ATT
99 DEF
93 STR
99 HP
1 RNG
1 PRA
1 MAG

Combat Level: 97.75

Exact process I do for all my Alts.

Enjoy!

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Welcome!
This game is still close to RSC, if you use the rsc wiki (just google rsc wiki) youll have lots of answers/ideas.
If you need any items hit me up in game

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Legacyh Send PM

What are tokens used for ?

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

By tokens I assume you mean subscription tokens?
They are given as a thank-you for donating and helping to keep the server running, and can be used to buy in-game subscription cards, which can either be traded to other players or used to receive a number of useful perks.
To see exactly which sub gives which benefit, check out the store page
All experience rates (with and without subs) can be checked on the front page of RSCR in the left column.
Hope that answered your question smile

CourtDeann Send PM

Does anyone have a recommended quest order for atleast the first 10 ish quests? List is a bit daunting and new to RSC. I’ve done waterfall and grand tree. And basics like cooks but that’s it