Left clicks on NPCs

new years Send PM

Hey RSCR. Would it be possible to have NPC left click option override any loot thats underneath it? Like maybe an option to toggle "Prioritize NPC as left click option" so that when Im killing chickens I dont have to right click the pile to find the chicken and attack I can just lefty it?. Thanks for Your time

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

You can turn off all ground items  (It toggles between drops, bones, all) to accomplish the same thing if you're not worried about feathers.

Just be damn sure you remember to turn the items back on later or you might regret it. I attended a drop party one time like that and basically screwed myself out of everything because I didn't realize it til the end. haha

Still a great idea as an alternative so you don't have to hassle with toggling items at all fighting dragons for example.

Last edited by Synbios (4 Aug 2020 22:05)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

As synbios says you can hide ground loot but also there is an option in settings to left click all npcs. I think both settings achieves what you need.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

new years Send PM

nah its not the same thing. Theres left click npcs option but it doesnt put the NPC to the top of the pile. Also i AM collecting feathers so i wanna be able to kill the chicken (by left clicking) even if its sitting on top of items