Development suggestions for next week

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Hello everyone,

next week I'm on vacation and will be giving much needed attention to RSCR development. Currently I'm prioritizing tasks for next week and I'd like to strike a good balance between QoL, Skiller and PK related changes.

There are some great suggestion posts here and on Discord and I will be grabbing ideas from them. But if there is anything you'd like to add or like to pitch ideas, now is the best time. I will be available on Discord for any discussions about things to be done as well, feel free to DM me.

I probably won't be taking on any substantial reworks, I want to tidy things up first.

Thank you for any new or previous suggestions if you wrote them already smile On Monday I will share what me and the team came up with and get on it.

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

Kleio said:

Hello everyone,

next week I'm on vacation and will be giving much needed attention to RSCR development. Currently I'm prioritizing tasks for next week and I'd like to strike a good balance between QoL, Skiller and PK related changes.

There are some great suggestion posts here and on Discord and I will be grabbing ideas from them. But if there is anything you'd like to add or like to pitch ideas, now is the best time. I will be available on Discord for any discussions about things to be done as well, feel free to DM me.

I probably won't be taking on any substantial reworks, I want to tidy things up first.

Thank you for any new or previous suggestions if you wrote them already smile On Monday I will share what me and the team came up with and get on it.

Sent you a PM on Discord, FYI

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

- Release of mercenary amulets

- Update/rework the skill capes

https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=16866

Ranged Cape: Increased chance that the npc is poisened by poisonous arrows
Quest cape: Add Lumbridge, Legend's guild teleport
Agility cape: Increase agility lvl by x levels

- Install a wilderness boss. Revenant has been removed without a replacement