Voldemorde

Player avatar

DTPker Send PM

Hey guys, I have played off and on for awhile now. My brother has came back and revived me wanting to play as well with him. Unfortunately, My account was banned along with my other account awhile back. Pepsi banned my accounts for account sharing with someone who was botting and I had no idea. She wouldn't hear a word of it and just banned it. Now a year and half later I was hoping someone could undo it so I could play again. Thanks for your time.

Name the character(s) that you are submitting the appeal for: Voldemorde (all of my characters on a couple of accounts to be honest)

Detailed information about your offense. (Ex. What were you banned for?) Pepsi banned me.

A date or general idea of when the ban/punishment was carried out, if possible. Jan ish of 2019

Tell the truth. Respect and honesty go a long way. Being honest does not guarantee that you'll be unbanned, but it will help in building a better relationship moving forward. (Read Above)

Once your appeal is answered, do not post any more appeals for that character.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear Voldemorde,

Thanks for your appeal. It is quite clear that you have received many items from many botted accounts that are now banned. I would be willing to unban your accounts but only if all items of value were removed from the account first. Do you agree with these terms?

Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

DTPker Send PM

That is fine. Thank you