Team Skilling

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Alright, so Team levels can go as high as 255, following the typical rscrevolution curve for all skills, especially beyond 200m (lvl 126ish).

But the website doesn’t seem to track agility with the rest (overall is also its own for some reason and is always 0 for all)

Also, the site only tracks the levels until 99, and up to 200m Xp, even though teams can clearly go beyond given that the max level is 255 and 200m is like level 126.

Regardless of what the site tracks (they could fix this), the game says the levels based on the XP, and I have some questions and suggestions.

First, are there no perks for Agility and Thieving? Nothing is listed there. I assume for both of these it’s a lower chance of failure (at the skill) the higher the level. It should at least say so if that’s true.

Second, if there’s a limit to what the site tracks, we should be able to see how much XP is in a team for a skill, and maybe what the next level is, at least for what is considered virtual leveling (100-120+) in current RS. Or maybe just for suspense beyond 200m we don’t need this? That leveling curve only gets higher and higher, y’know!

EDIT: One other thing! Team XP doesn’t seem to climb with individual XP. For whatever amount of XP a player gains, less XP than that is added to the team XP. I know this because I noticed it.

Last edited by bluebeard (18 Jun 2020 21:58)