Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

+1 to bad no one uses the forum

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

x remove all npc not trained or farmed in wilderness This can be done if really needed
x remove coal rocks at castle This can be done if really needed
x put a out-of-combat-timer on all doors/gates and ladders inside wilderness Every door/gate? What about castle? Mage bank? You'd be stuck with certain death, is that what everyone wants?
x change the pk accounts to get 10x the consumables drop  OK Maybe for subscribed PK mode accounts 10x seems a bit high though
x make a monster / npc that drops pk supplies including rune sets, we talking runes, NOTED swordies ammys pots etc  We do already have these but they can be adjusted
x make a npc that hands out free trouts for training chars  Maybe mackerel but limited to inventory spaces when you speak to an NPC away from bank somewhere
x make the free pk-gear go into bank directly when clicking "free gear" button inside the bank (like the quickgear buttons) WHEN ITS ACTIVATED OFC It's already free and you want more?!
x start selling swordfish at a fixed rate, etc 400 each where players can sell to, and players buy from so we fuck the hoarders Good idea although 400 seems high to me

Iam a player elected union leader for the rscrev pkunion since yesterday.

I will negotiate around these terms, might go back on some and might add some during the negotiation.
If our demands are not met by june 6th. Brotherhood, Animals? or what the fuck their team name is, Empire, Army, Hellhounds, GB, Swordz will all put their r2h on the shelf.
thanks for reading

* all stars are edits since first post

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Mod Terror said:

Stolt Archer said:

x remove all npc not trained or farmed in wilderness This can be done if really needed
TY

x remove coal rocks at castle This can be done if really needed
TY

x put a out-of-combat-timer on all doors/gates and ladders inside wilderness Every door/gate? What about castle? Mage bank? You'd be stuck with certain death, is that what everyone wants?
didnt think of those two spots. i agree mage bank shouldnt have timer, and castle should not have a timer going up the ladder

x change the pk accounts to get 10x the consumables drop  OK Maybe for subscribed PK mode accounts 10x seems a bit high though
seems reasonable with 10x on subscribed ones and 5x on non subbed

x make a monster / npc that drops pk supplies including rune sets, we talking runes, NOTED swordies ammys pots etc  We do already have these but they can be adjusted
Maybe something more accessible than reaper if thats the npc we got?

x make a npc that hands out free trouts for training chars  Maybe mackerel but limited to inventory spaces when you speak to an NPC away from bank somewhere
no, trouts!  and yes, fills the inventory when talked to, cant be sold to shops

x make the free pk-gear go into bank directly when clicking "free gear" button inside the bank (like the quickgear buttons) WHEN ITS ACTIVATED OFC It's already free and you want more?!
dont know if u missunderstood me i dont want more, but i mean make it easier gearing chars with it to spark something more than just flatpking during those days

x start selling swordfish at a fixed rate, etc 400 each where players can sell to, and players buy from so we fuck the hoarders Good idea although 400 seems high to me
i agree with you, ill lower it to 350

Former Pk Prodigy