!!!!!!~~~~~Cryptic & Equipment clue Answers~~~~~!!!!!!!

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

AzzieB said:

Anybody know where to get BRASS KEY for wizard tower chest?

Hi AzzieB. A brass key can be obtained from a room in Edgeville dungeon. It is found in the south part of the dungeon, near a ladder and Giants.

I hope this helps mate!

Syn

Last edited by Mod Syn (9 Jun 2019 21:19)

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I'm here attempting to do this clue but nothing is happening. My player just mines the rocks. I'm wearing the white desert boots and the ruby necklace...I'm at the purple gem rocks in shilo village. Mined them all and nothing.

Hard- Mine purple rocks while wearing white socks. Don't he reckless wear a ruby necklace. ====  Mine Shilo village gem stone with ruby necklace (not amulet) and white desert boots. It is the middle rock on the west side

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Hard- You must kill who I tell you to. Her hat is white, her staff is blue. ==== Ashera the Bold in locked room bottom of wizard tower, Part of evil dan quest, need 32 LP i believe, kill the one with the female with white had and sara staff.

You left out that you need a lockpick (and high enough thieving) to get in.

Last edited by bluebeard (18 Jan 2020 20:00)

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

I'm guessing that he meant 32 thieving and a LockPick by

need 32 LP i believe

(Which is the case. Same as Axe Hut). Bit unclear, so good to point out regardless smile

Player avatar

Demonslayer5 Send PM

subscriber

medium scroll tells me to dig in lumby grave yard for treasure cant figure out what to do

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Demonslayer5 said:

medium scroll tells me to dig in lumby grave yard for treasure cant figure out what to do

Did you bring a spade?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Evorook Send PM

subscriber

Mr R I C H said:

Dig by the large vase where the road ends suddenly. - Digsite (very northeastern corner of North vase).

I've recently gotten this one, and feel like I tried digging every square around all 3 giant vases within a 2 square radius (where possible) to try and figure this one out. The workmen from the digsite pop up each time you try to dig so it's double-frustrating to fail each dig lol. I ended up dropping the clue to move on with my day, lol.

~Evo

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Evorook said:

Mr R I C H said:

Dig by the large vase where the road ends suddenly. - Digsite (very northeastern corner of North vase).

I've recently gotten this one, and feel like I tried digging every square around all 3 giant vases within a 2 square radius (where possible) to try and figure this one out. The workmen from the digsite pop up each time you try to dig so it's double-frustrating to fail each dig lol. I ended up dropping the clue to move on with my day, lol.

It's not inside of the digsite but north of it, here:

bN1b9uV.png

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Evorook said:

Mr R I C H said:

I have it down as this with the note about walking around.  Is the clue worded like

"Dig by the large vase where the road ends suddenly"

or

Dig by the vase where the road suddenly ends

If the former, i can update it to in the main article to make searching easier.

Medium- Dig by the vase where the road suddenly ends. ==== North of digsite (walk around the outside(west) of digsite) by the urn (very northeastern corner of North vase)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

New Year Send PM

legend