NPC buffs

Player avatar

Izbrit Send PM

subscriber

Broken record here.
NPCs need buffs. Especially pking supplies with it finally starting to come back and it's incredibly hard to farm. Some npcs may have been added to make it easier to get what's needed, but as of yet no one has really seen an improvement. Sets and casts are still limited to a lot of players. Even cooked swordfish aren't common. Fort has been good for some things but even in there there's little rune items to be found. Lots of herbs for pots. General npcs aren't dropping much that's really needed either. Slayer monsters were great for a while but lately it seems to be terrible. I killed rune golems yesterday and barely got rune items. Great to see pk again but without supplies it gone again soon.

Player avatar

Chaotixx4 Send PM

50 new pkers have joined - out of the 50 new pkers, 3.8% are quitting daily, at this rate pk will be dead in 5.7 days, at this rate the entire server will be dead in 33.8 days, the fact that no one is even monitoring this is a disaster of biblical proportions, I can't believe nothing is being done to capitalise on this exciting new development. NPC buffs will help the entire server and especially new players. Please do something.

Thank you.

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

+1 + Pk mode 40x and 25x unsubbed

Last edited by imRonald (18 May 2020 19:48)

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

i agree.

check out my thread with ideas to item buffs and better drops.
https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=16940

Player avatar

djz Send PM

subscriber

+1 its about time

Player avatar

Mason Rahl Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Mason Rahl Send PM

subscriber

Drops r absolute shit, not enuff time to farm bcuz drops r so horrible, and buying pk supplies gets extremely expensive, if u can even find on ah for decent price.

Hilton Send PM

i just wanna be able to get more then 6 fire runes off a KBD

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

so does any one use these forums anymore?

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

soulfear said:

so does any one use these forums anymore?

seems like very few people...

I've been trying to share my ideas here and have gotten some good feedback but want more players to see.
https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=16940