Update price of max cape to 1881k

Player avatar

Agape Send PM

Since new total level is 1,881. Looks like the max cape still costs 1782k.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Player avatar

Agape Send PM

Bump. Since Slayer was added, I believe the max cape price should be updated to reflect the maximum total level of 1,881 smile

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Agape said:

Bump. Since Slayer was added, I believe the max cape price should be updated to reflect the maximum total level of 1,881 smile

I think you got a while on this one big man.

* Attack    54    154,440
* Defense    49    93,940
* Strength    49    96,940
* Hits    49    97,094
* Ranged    11    1,550
* Prayer    34    21,029
* Magic    33    20,060
* Cooking    42    46,980
* Woodcut    35    22,488
* Fletching    25    7,920
* Fishing    37    28,560
* Firemaking    21    5,300
* Crafting    10    1,208
* Smithing    1    0
* Mining    8    828
* Herblaw    1    0
* Agility    1    0
* Thieving    25    8,222
* Slayer    20    4,574

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Agape Send PM

Fortunately, my suggestion has no bearing on my progress towards maxing. The suggestion is offered in the interests of accuracy and fidelity to delivering the best product possible.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Agape said:

Fortunately, my suggestion has no bearing on my progress towards maxing. The suggestion is offered in the interests of accuracy and fidelity to delivering the best product possible.

"Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you." - James 1:21

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

E N K O said:

Agape said:

"Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you." - James 1:21

Carole Baskin's, had a husband whacked him.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Agape Send PM

You forgot to include the verses immediately preceding and following:

"16 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18 He chose to give us birth through the Word of Truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all He created. 19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. 21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. 22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."

We can do this all day.