Lag spikes resolved, performance improvements

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that last weekend we released significant performance improvements to our server. For past couple weeks our server has been experiencing lag spikes when game ticks were basically put on hold, server even crashed when it could not resume the game service.

Resolving this issue put us through quite a journey and lots of changes have been done to in attempt to fix the issue. Since the release of final fixes we seem to not get any performance abnormality complains from the community and we're very happy that this process is over! No more restarts few times a day, they were only part of the process.

I hope community will be more trusting and relaxed to go back and enjoy staking and pk'ing without surprise lag. Also I'm very sorry for any players who were accused of DDoS by anyone wearing a tin foil hat. If anyone has lost some gear while playing, I hope you can use the opportunity of buffed drops to regear and enjoy the game smile

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

That sounds like a very good update, thank you smile Looking forward to having some action in the wilderness.

Every player who has died due to a lag spike and lost items should be allowed to open a ticket and get the items back.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Umbaman said:

That sounds like a very good update, thank you smile Looking forward to having some action in the wilderness.

Every player who has died due to a lag spike and lost items should be allowed to open a ticket and get the items back.

There is absolutely no way to track those claims.

Player avatar

purepehmo Send PM

DMM2_Participant

deadman mode when

Player avatar

djz Send PM

subscriber

Good work guys

Woolongs Send PM