Mini-quests not working

Player avatar

Kingboy84 Send PM

Hey guys,

I tried to complete these two mini-quests: Alice's "Get Mining" and Wonky Witch's "Trimming the Trees" - the former requires me to mine 5 each of the following: copper, tin, and clay; the latter requires me to cut down trees and get 10 logs. Once I did that and reported to the NPCs, they treated it as if I haven't gathered anything at all, even though I had the required items in my inventory, deeming these mini-quests impossible to complete.

Is there anything I can do to complete them, or can the bug please be fixed? Thanks!

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

The gathering miniquests seem to be bugged at the moment (skilling directly to inventory). I've filed a bug report for it.

For the time being, it's still possible to complete the miniquests by picking up items from item spawns or npc kills, if you want to.
For the Wonk Witch's logs there's a convenient log spawn upstairs in Lumbridge castle.
Alice's items are a bit more tricky. Copper and Tin drop (uncommonly) from certain low level npcs. Clay isn't an rsc drop, but our Mud Golems (20+ slayer) drop them on each kill. You can't complete the miniquests using items bought from shops or other players, and the items only count after you've started the miniquests.
I hope it's resolved soon.
Thanks for the bug report, and best of luck! smile

Player avatar

Kingboy84 Send PM

Thank you very much, Mod Vinkie!

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

This bug has been fixed (see here) smile
Thanks for reporting to us