Player Stuck in front of Mysterious Furnace until Killed

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Was working on clue scroll - dug next to furnace - defeated the guy who popped up - and he dropped nothing. I had the same clue scroll in my inventory. Then I attempted to use the furnace for my rune items. Everytime I attempted to use rune legs nothing would happen. At this point I was directly in front of the furnace. Eventually a dragon attacked me, and it would not allow me to run and the combat selector did not come up, even though it was up just a couple minutes beforehand. I defeated the first drag. Attempted to leave, and my character wouldn't move. Had to stand there and wait until another drag attacked me. Again no combat selector and could not run. Had to wait to be killed.

Ended up losing drag ammy and a few other items.

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

and also didn't get any loot/new clue scroll from defeating that tough dude that popped up

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

thats a sad ass story bro
hope youre doing better now

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

You have to dig again after you beat the dude that pops up to get a new clue.

Character getting stuck infront of furnace is a glitch that needs attention- happened to me too.

Last edited by Synbios (20 Dec 2019 00:04)

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

Hungry Game said:

thats a sad ass story bro
hope youre doing better now

I'm still hurting.

And yeah discovered later I had to re-dig. Haven't played in a couple years so forgot the process. But player stuck is def. a prob.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

This bug has been fixed smile
(See news post here)