Christmas Event Tweaks

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks everyone for joining us for this holiday event. We have made a few tweaks which we hope will spread even more joy to our loyal players. We have seen our online counter hit numbers that it has not seen in a long time the team would like to thank you all for participating and showing your support!

-New partyhats to world drops, timer reduced to 1 hour 30 minutes. (To be able to release them on time)
-Skiller tokens increased to 20 per drop, from previous 10.
-Grincher drop table adjusted, present chance higher, new scarves added and additional tokens.
-Snowball closing bank, trade, menus etc fixed.

The party hat lottery puts all the unique player IPs in a pot and randomly selects a winner. Logging in to more then one account will not help your chances!

If anyone wishes to purchase gold or platinum subs for $ please contact either n0m or Mod Terror in game or on discord.

Merry Christmas to you all!

giphy.gif

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Make present have 0.01 procent chanse to give random party hat!

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Make present have 0.01 procent chanse to give random party hat!

+1

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

“New Partyhats to world drops.”  Does this mean there will be party hat drops randomly in the world, as well as the party hat lottery depositing in bank?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Awesome, the grincher drops were a little lack luster before this.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

Are we sure the Party Hat lotto is working correctly? Same guy won three today? That’s like 1:1000000 odds. Not saying it’s impossible, but it seems fishy. Also, seems like a lot of the people that already have a shit ton of hats are getting them.

I’m sure it’s just me being a Whiney bitch, which is true. Fucking salty I haven’t won one yet. XD merry Christmas guys. Thanks for keeping the server up. I enjoy playing even when there are only 14 people on. Haha.

Player avatar

dirtydirt Send PM

Jonny5tud said:

Are we sure the Party Hat lotto is working correctly? Same guy won three today? That’s like 1:1000000 odds. Not saying it’s impossible.

I won twice mfa. Lol haters.. I bought my own red of har.

Last edited by dirtydirt (26 Dec 2019 16:04)

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

dirtydirt said:

Jonny5tud said:

Are we sure the Party Hat lotto is working correctly? Same guy won three today? That’s like 1:1000000 odds. Not saying it’s impossible.

I won twice mfa. Lol haters.. I bought my own red of har.

Gratz man! Lucky guy

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Well done, was just online for the last hats lotto. Saw 236 online at one point. Clearly this is what the players wanted/enjoyed. Despite some very very super toxic players who started complaining how hard they worked for their hats and kept complaining thruout the entire event nonstop while playing literally all the time cough wild boy cough. They took our jobs! Gz to people who won hats and hope everyone enjoyed.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

mothership Send PM

My suggestion: This will probably be dismissed as whining, but I just thought I would mention that there are lot of 3+ year veterans who had to sit and smile through their teeth as they watched 3+ day year old accounts win sometimes between double and quadruple their networth.
I think it would be a very considerate and beneficial idea to maybe create some sort of 2+ 3+ 4+ etc year veteran specific p-hats, nontradables. If we've learned anything from this event, it's that p-hats move mountains and that people's time is valuable. It would both reward players for their time spent dedicated and loyal to the server as well as provide players also with a small perpetual award and incentive to stay. Just something to consider, I'm sure it wouldn't be that easy.

Cheers and Happy New Years - Lutz