Christmas Event Headsup

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Christmas Event will begin on 22nd and end on 28th.  We're sorry for not making announcement sooner, there's been quite a lot on our plate lately and we're short on developers. We're recycling previous years content a lot for this event due to the same reason.

There will be another post with more information made at release

The following things can be expected from it:
-New cosmetic item for amulet slot
-Christmas tokens
-Christmas store
-Grincher
-Devil XP (Double XP given 6 hours at time, 4 times) but the time counts down only when playing.

Additionally; We've heard a lot of feedback regarding Party Hats, and their prices. Since a lot of hats are sitting on accounts who've been in-active for quite long time we've decided to re-release party hats once again through moderator hosted events, and random drops to players online. More information about this and which hats we're releasing on the post on release.

Thanks for continuing to support us! Hope to see you in-game smile
RSCRevolution Staff

Player avatar

dirtydirt Send PM

Awsome! So for party hats what this mean?  random drops to players online.?

Player avatar

rubixcube Send PM

Player avatar

spitfire 18 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

so people with party hats currently are losing a ton of value in our currently held items?

Maybe name the new ones "replica party hat" with the same look but not the same value?

Last edited by spitfire 18 (21 Dec 2019 04:57)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

spitfire 18 said:

so people with party hats currently are losing a ton of value in our currently held items?

Maybe name the new ones "replica party hat" with the same look but not the same value?

Its a game
Your party hat is not taken away from you.
You have a chance to play during this time and might get new hats.
Yes, party hats value might likely drop. Shocking, I know!
People who want to have a party hat but dont want spend hundreds of hours like you likely spent will get a chance.

Whats the harm?
The principle that you guys spent X amount of hours to get a pixel on the game and now someone else doesnt havet to do that? How does that make you feel? Maybe ask yourself these questions first. Maybe in the future dont take your "rare" item or any item prices for granted till the end of times. And dont think the server will last with toxic people forever and you can still play this server in 25 years. Shocking, I know!

Always some extreme nerds who are so toxic regarding pixels, mostly sitting on huge banks and doing nothing in the game just circlejerking to their "rares" and all 4 other nerds who want the same pixel badly are drooling. LOL. #Removeallrares.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Boo don't release party hats unless they're new colors.

Examples:

Dark green
Gray
Brown
Maroon

They'd be worth more anyways just like last time.

Rest is awesome though n0my! wink

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (21 Dec 2019 06:46)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

KizL said:

~J!zz

...or else?

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hungry Game said:

KizL said:

~coolest guy

...or else?

I cry. Lmao

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (21 Dec 2019 07:47)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

sosssepp Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Additionally; We've heard a lot of feedback regarding Party Hats, and their prices. Since a lot of hats are sitting on accounts who've been in-active for quite long time we've decided to re-release party hats once again through moderator hosted events, and random drops to players online

I get it if you wanna realease A SET of old phats through various events on holidays, but please dont go any further. Players who own party hats at this moment have got them through hard work and spending millions / buying subs and expect them to increase in value over time, which they should.
Also, I haven't seen a single person complaining in global that the party hat prices are too high, lol.
I wanna see some new badass two-color phats, obtainable for tokens.
Orange-Black
Red-White (for Xmas)
Blue-yellow
etc.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Ok now the online counter will be back to normal around christmas, i hope youre releasing alot of phats,  coming from one of the wealthiest with most phats in game

With this, you seriously have alot to gain from unbanning accounts,  send out an email everyones unbanned from the 22nd with a bankwipe, come rejoin the great community and have a go at a partyhat.

1 strike = reban.
Dont be so goddam stubborn, what harm would be done if thomas from 2014 who botted for 1 week and got banned plays again?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

Fk me in the ass some of the comments hahahahahaha

Dey took our jobsss!! Derp derp me click swordie home for 134.25 hour for pee hat, me like best server me dum dum

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Whoever complains about they're re introducing rares is typically hoarders thats been hoarding phats for quite while now.
I'm probaly one of the guy with most hats in game and I got so happy to hear about hats being re introduced, idgaf i lose 2b in value, I just want hats prices fall down, it has gone wild, everyone knows it, theres zero motivation for new players to farm for the hats with its current price, will take months and months of grinding, only existing players has the motivation to grind for hats.
- This will bring alot of people back into the scene, pkers that has nothing, have a chance to get a phat and sell it for pk supplies.
- stakers that quit, because they got cleaned, have a chance to get rares to stake for again.

- Hopefully its alot of hats so prices can fall back down in price, like back in days when they were cheap, and you didnt had to farm for many months to get one.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

imRonald said:

- This will bring alot of people back into the scene, pkers that has nothing, have a chance to get a phat and sell it for pk supplies.
- stakers that quit, because they got cleaned, have a chance to get rares to stake for again.

How?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

sosssepp said:

n0m said:

Additionally; We've heard a lot of feedback regarding Party Hats, and their prices. Since a lot of hats are sitting on accounts who've been in-active for quite long time we've decided to re-release party hats once again through moderator hosted events, and random drops to players online

I get it if you wanna realease A SET of old phats through various events on holidays, but please dont go any further. Players who own party hats at this moment have got them through hard work and spending millions / buying subs and expect them to increase in value over time, which they should.

Why should hats increase in value? This is not real money and its a game.

They took our jobs!
Dey took our jubs!!
Dei tuk arr jubz!!!

Oprah:

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

E N K O said:

imRonald said:

How?

Well if you dont want to farm and its holding you back from pking you can get lucky, sell a hat and be able to afford pking for a week or months.

If you liked to stake but quit coz u got cleaned you can stake again.

Last edited by Hungry Game (21 Dec 2019 13:33)

Oprah:

Player avatar

Sweet Tooth Send PM

Just saved for two years and got my first phat yesterday and it's already lost most of its value. Guess that's the way she goes..

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

Sweet Tooth said:

Just saved for two years and got my first phat yesterday and it's already lost most of its value. Guess that's the way she goes..

so phat prices dropped over 50%? sounds like a good time to buy.

Player avatar

Sweet Tooth Send PM

Yeah its a good time to buy now, but not yesterday when I bought it.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Sweet Tooth said:

Yeah its a good time to buy now, but not yesterday when I bought it.

shit man, my phone was stolen a week ago but I mean atleast I didnt buy a pixel on a game for more than its worth a day later.

Oprah:

Player avatar

maisa Send PM

is it possible to use last year xmas tokens? I forgot to use mine sad

• «
  • 1 (current)