Updates and Changes

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Mod Britz Send PM

Subscriber

Player-killer mode, Deathmatch changes, Wilderness Changes, Bug fixes.

Bring on the holiday cheer with some new updates to keep you on your toes, and to bring us into what we hope is the start to a successful 2020!

Changes that have been made for general gameplay:

• There will be a 30 minute AFK timer added back to Edgeville, so you can stand around showing off your rare pixels, or having a character around for checking your auction house listings or even queuing up for some TDM action.
  • Telegrab is now disabled in Edgeville, making it a prime location for drop-parties. Now you’ll have to walk to the item to get it.
  • Right click enabled on Skipper. Travel to Edgeville even easier than ever before.
  • Right click option has been added for some other npcs, making it easier to use items on them, especially during your slayer grind.
  • Bestiary will have a new look, so be sure to check it out while you’re online.
  • Adjusted scrollable notification interface colors for easier reading.
  • You will no longer be able to wear gauntlets with mercenary tops. No more extra advantage in staking or other combat.
  • Friendlist size increased to 300. Is anyone really that popular?

• King Wild Dragon, and Wild Dragon drops updated.

• Gold subscription gives additional +1 to combat rates. Making the rates 8 -> 10 (Subbed) -> 12 (Gold+Plat)

Changes to Wilderness:

• 2 IP Restriction removed.
  • 5v1 limitation removed (projectiles). If you have more than 5 characters attacking you. R.I.P.
  • 2 IP versus 1 limitation removed (projectiles). See above
  • A new obelisk location has been added at red dragon isle. one less tile to be walked.
nazm5zG.png

New mode! Player-killer:

New game-mode for players who prefer solely player-killing. You may select this mode as a new character on tutorial island. Sacrificing all skilling and highscore presence, you gain double the amount of combat experience. effective only in wilderness. You will also receive no drops outside of wild while using a PK Mode character. Now you have a legitimate reason to never leave the wilderness!

PK mode option
2OfM1oe.png

Deathmatch changes

• Deathmatch arena now uses the old combat formula which favors more casts to win. Now you need skill to win, not just luck.
  • The Deathmatch arena will now be locatied in Edgeville. Maybe some day we'll get rotten tomatoes to throw at the combatants.
neySo3v.png

Castle changes

• A basement has been added to castle. This contains King Wild Dragons, Wild Dragons, Dungeon Rats, and a few Master Darkwizards. Create action at castle while obtaining pk supplies.
6i5igDp.png

PK Points

3e94e22768f8f93617a49591606f199f.png
As a new experimental feature (Mod toggle, soon automated/permanent?) limited time per day you gain PK Points for kills at Castle and Border. You will get 5 points per kill and can spend these at Mad Zeonks PK Point Store:
bb0e9157de7a074889c63198185441ed.png

Border

9cb374a43413cd15bd2c7e5e887e48f7.png
We have added a 'wilderness 0' at border, which means only same level combat characters can attack eachother. This will hopefully stop people from one upping eachother.

Free stat reductions till 16th of December
We're offering free stat reductions for level 33-40 characters for border pk promotion, open an in-game ticket and we'll be in contact.

Last edited by Mod Britz (9 Dec 2019 13:15)

Pm in game or on discord if I can be of any help

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

Maybe some day we'll get rotten tomatoes to throw at the combatants.

+1

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Very nice

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Great work team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Wahn Send PM

Awsome updates, good job!

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

I'm excited! Also a big thank-you to everyone for the support, feedback and suggestions. smile

Player avatar

rodie Send PM

the updates sucks big time... remove the 30 mins shit.

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

Yes these are very good I think

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Thanks for updates.  Been meaning to mention possibly increasing the park timer?  I like the parking change, but for general use the 30 minutes is too short.  I can be training agility or something and log out to go take a big shit, and by the time I get back 31 minutes later I'm back in edgeville and it's a pain in the ass.  Maybe 2-3 hours or something would still be effective in preventing pk parking but still let people train and log out for breaks.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

S O B BSpace said:

Thanks for updates.  Been meaning to mention possibly increasing the park timer?  I like the parking change, but for general use the 30 minutes is too short.  I can be training agility or something and log out to go take a big shit, and by the time I get back 31 minutes later I'm back in edgeville and it's a pain in the ass.  Maybe 2-3 hours or something would still be effective in preventing pk parking but still let people train and log out for breaks.

This update gets rid of the Anti-parking all together.

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Player avatar

rubixcube Send PM

rodie said:

they need to keep the player count up even if its only afks, its a good idea

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

rubixcube said:

rodie said:

they need to keep the player count up even if its only afks, its a good idea

I think hes talking about the 30 min Anti-parking, which is gone now.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

nice pk accounts is a great idea finally put into play gj

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Looks good guys (Y)

Last edited by Stolt Archer (11 Dec 2019 12:57)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

A step in the right direction. Good job.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Might increase the xp rate even more tho. 3-4x xp wouldnt hurt anyone, right? But def a best update over a long time.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

Might increase the xp rate even more tho. 3-4x xp wouldnt hurt anyone, right? But def a best update over a long time.

well you can boost it to 24x with both subs and 25x with skull but I agree with you it's PK mode it should be more. I'm thinking 20-24X with sub boosting you to 32-36X as well as the extra 1x with skull. Maybe even make that 2x.

other than that rock solid update.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

24x and 48-72x subbed/double subbed would be ideal.

Oprah:

• «
  • 1 (current)