Double XP October 31st to 2nd November

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Double XP October 31st to 2nd November

It's that time of year again where we reward our loyal players and if you are tired of all the social events that are going on. Here at RSCRevolution we welcome you to stay in doors and close the curtains to the rest of the world so you can achieve that skill goal you've been wanting for some time. It's time to bury those bones for those much needed prayer levels or burn those runes for magic levels, spin that flax for those much needed bow strings! fletch those... you get the idea..

The Double xp will be switched on from Thursday the 31st (that's Halloween) and stay active until Saturday night 2nd November.

Please remember to sleep, keep hydrated and take breaks often.

The team would also like to thank you all for taking part in this years Halloween event and being patient whilst we tweaked the new boss. We are thrilled with the players positive feedback, thank you all for sticking with us and supporting the server that we all love.

giphy.gif

RSCRevolution Team!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

And this doesn’t stack with the 1 hour you get for 2500 tokens, right?

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

bluebeard said:

And this doesn’t stack with the 1 hour you get for 2500 tokens, right?

Correct smile

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Will the 2nd also be the last day to collect/redeem tokens?

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

S O B BSpace said:

Will the 2nd also be the last day to collect/redeem tokens?

You can shop till Monday.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Thanks to all the staff for the event, I had a lot of fun.  Only comment that I would like to make that was echoed from many in game was the lack of communication for stop/start times for tokens/dbl exp/vendor end time.  We used countdown timers in the past, not sure why that wasn't used this time around.  I know we have the event thing on the home page now that auto-detects your time zone which is great, but overall still a little confusing.  I thought dbl exp would end at 3pm PST (the time listed on the event widget) and then token drops at another time, since tokens didn't start at the same time as dbl xp. 

Would have loved to have seen a continuation of Wrath of Zaros in addition to trick or treat.  New boss was cool, but ideally he should have had a different rare than the token shop items.  Looking forward to Christmas/New Years and maybe a Thanksgiving event that's more than a pk weekend.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]