RSCRevolution Happy Halloween - Halloween World - Free Pking

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

happy-halloween-creepy-jack-o-lantern-nightmare-before-christmas-animated-gif-image.gif

Halloween World!

We are kicking off this year’s Halloween celebrations with lots of spooooky goings on throughout the world of rscrevolution. The rivers and oceans are flowing with blood from somewhere? And the men have turned into zombies!? You can now knock sleeping in a coffin from your bucket list! Hey! Who turned out the lights?! We can now adjust the darkness which we will adjust when the mood fits.

unknown.png
If it all gets a bit too scary for you can you toggle it on/off in the settings under Holiday.

New content!

That isn't all! The team are working hard on releasing new content which might include a new boss, new rare items and of course double xp! The event will run from the 25th for a week.

Pking!

We have now enabled Free PK! You can gear all your free potions and food from Cursed Warriors in Edgeville or Lumbridge. ::event is set for a free teleport to the area west of Casle (in WILDERNESS).

unknown.png
RSCRevolution Team!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Oneironaut Send PM

Looks awesome!! I tried opening on my droid device and it kept crashing after the client would load. Not sure if it’s an isolated issue on my end. Thanks for the updates!

Player avatar

Ragedmachinist Send PM

Hey my app won't work and has been crashing ever since the update I had to reinstall it and it still crashes what did you guys do to the damn client?? Really would like to play but cannot

Player avatar

Mod Wu Send PM

Ragedmachinist said:

Hey my app won't work and has been crashing ever since the update I had to reinstall it and it still crashes what did you guys do to the damn client?? Really would like to play but cannot

n0m said he will look into this and get it sorted for you guys ASAP! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

Apparently there is no 2x xp till next week now.
I doubled subbed 2 of my characters the other day under the impression it was starting on the 25th.
I'm leaving on a trip and won't be here for the 2x xp now.
I don't expect anything. I'm just fucking annoyed. That's like 8 - 10 mil in game gp gone because this post mislead me.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Flyingj said:

I doubled subbed 2 of my characters the other day under the impression it was starting on the 25th.
I don't expect anything. I'm just fucking annoyed. That's like 8 - 10 mil in game gp gone because this post mislead me.

and all them sets u lost yesterday

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Flyingj said:

Is double xp really delayed?
I also double subbed. Not a big deal.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

I'm saying I double subbed expecting to use the double xp on the 25th..
i am leaving on a trip so i wont be here for 2x xp now.
I wasted my subs. It's annoyin af.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Flyingj said:

I'm saying I double subbed expecting to use the double xp on the 25th..
i am leaving on a trip so i wont be here for 2x xp now.
I wasted my subs. It's annoyin af.

We have to be used to it by now.  I took a whole week of vacation from work for DMM, now 4 months later and it's still yet to be released.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]