NA Server, big ping

Player avatar

beatdown Send PM

subscriber

re-up

(trying to counter the shitter aids spam recently. sorry youve had to see that)

Player avatar

beatdown Send PM

subscriber

oh and before some 2019 janitor tries to powertrip.. rev owns legacy

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

I did not like watching this video at all. Get on humans level. You god damn multi. Everyone can multi but try single client PKing. And you have a huge team all the time... oh wait thats not true is it.. Hmm, well you posted a 10minute video without making a single catch... oh wait others watch the video as well. And ugh-uh you overate at 7:35 mark so learn to eat?

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

beatdown Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

I did not like watching this video at all. Get on humans level. You god damn multi. Everyone can multi but try single client PKing. And you have a huge team all the time... oh wait thats not true is it.. Hmm, well you posted a 10minute video without making a single catch... oh wait others watch the video as well. And ugh-uh you overate at 7:35 mark so learn to eat?

Well get a time machine and talk to me back then :<