Fort Domination WDGAF Ft. Zach Nocare

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Wow no one is on your team level. Plache got away because of the huge lagspike which made all 7 of you fail the catch, unlucky. Its like seeing all the best PKers who I have always known are really good come together to present their inHumansly PKing skills. Im truely amazed, thank you so much.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Krypton Send PM

so you posted a video of 7 of you missing a catch on plache and having 2x-3x more numbers again? nice! so wheres the skill you so called "best pker" has? i aint seeing it hmm

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

all i see is "best pk" having protect item on the whole time. i thought you were rich? one would think that with out number ppl by that many, you wouldn't need to waste so much pray when just casting. ALSO, i thought n0m said there wouldn't be a click delay under 200 ping? i see this horrible pker with 125ish and always dragging behind.

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oprah123 said:

all i see is "best pk" having protect item on the whole time. i thought you were rich? one would think that with out number ppl by that many, you wouldn't need to waste so much pray when just casting. ALSO, i thought n0m said there wouldn't be a click delay under 200 ping? i see this horrible pker with 125ish and always dragging behind.

Least you ain't mad

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]