Player avatar

Krypton Send PM

Last edited by Krypton (17 Oct 2019 16:07)

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Awesome! I love seeing these kinds of goals and collections.
Anything you're looking to go for next? smile

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

how long did it take for u to kill 1K FG?

Player avatar

Krypton Send PM

Mod Vinkie said:

Awesome! I love seeing these kinds of goals and collections.
Anything you're looking to go for next? smile

Currently in the middle of doing 1k black demons now then possibly 1k red dragons after that smile kind of want to do 1k KBD but waiting until hopefully n0m makes KBD less OP, isn't really worth it if I can only manage like 3 kills in an inv but another option I could do is use 2 other accs to range KBD to half hp then finish the other half on my iron so I get the kill on it

Player avatar

Krypton Send PM

PALLO said:

I started from 1hr after the farming event to the time I made this post, unsure of how many hours it had taken though, I killed them at waterfall since I can't access legends guild yet, but if you killed them at legends guild it would be 2x-3x faster since its only a few steps to bank tongue

Last edited by Krypton (15 Oct 2019 19:49)

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Krypton said:

PALLO said:

I started from 1hr after the farming event to the time I made this post, unsure of how many hours it had taken though, I killed them at waterfall since I can't access legends guild yet, but if you killed them at legends guild it would be 2x-3x faster since its only a few steps to bank tongue

Legends is a blessing yeah. Those shadow spiders at the high wild dungeon always get me...
Pesky little things tongue

Player avatar

Krypton Send PM

Mod Vinkie said:

Krypton said:

PALLO said:

Legends is a blessing yeah. Those shadow spiders at the high wild dungeon always get me...
Pesky little things tongue

haha yeah true tongue working on legends now, think im like 50 lvls away big_smile