[COMPLETED] Mod-Hosted Farming Event, October 13th - Returning Mods

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

We are really pleased that our players are enjoying the new event queuing system as much as we are, we have already seen lots of shiny new mercenary armour around rscrevolution classic!

The staff team will be holding one of our famous but rarely seen Farming/Skilling events on Sunday the 13th of October, 4pm UTC.

If you have not seen one of these events before: you can expect an area filled with high and low level NPCs for melee/ranging, rocks for mining, trees for woodcutting and flax for spinning, sheep for shearing with banks and beds nearby, a true skillers' paradise.

The event will last for approximately 6 hours from 4pm - 10pm UTC.
All levels will be welcome (Certain areas will not be safe).

You will be able to join the event using the ::event command on your PC client or Android client.
See the picture below for an impression of a past event (this one will be bigger!):
7afff0040e1c679c6265ec7fb880131f.png

We would also like to use this opportunity to welcome back Mod Nocash (Known as the player Nocashloc) and Mod Wu (aka Shinobi), two awesome mods who have returned to the staff team to help us provide better overall support for the players and liven things up again!

Welcome back Obi and Nocash, and we hope to see everyone at the event!
RSCRevolution Team

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Since people play different time zone, a 2hr event may exclude some players.

1) Code an NPC to give people 2 hrs at Skill Event. When 2hrs is over, you're automatically tp'd back to edgeville

Or

2) Make it a full day event

I think this should be hosted on a regular basis during the weekend to attract players. Good work.

Last edited by humans (8 Oct 2019 13:31)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

We have decided to extend the event for 6 hours with a new starting time of 4pm UTC until around 10pm UTC.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

I liked it. This is a perfect way to attract players. I agree with Humans to extend for one day full the event. And YEAH!!! I was waiting something like it to say: Very good work again!!!
I am still waiting a Slayer Master lvl 70, and Slayer amulet all colors to combine visual!
Thanks RSCR Staff.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Cool.  Would be a good idea to run this consistently once a month or something.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

P KING Send PM

Love it! It's been a little while.
- P King

Old RSC player, now enjoying Rev during free time.
Back from a year and a half long break!

Player avatar

ipkedge Send PM

subscriber

how much longer till till live?

Player avatar

Aviator Send PM

Very Nice event

Player avatar

ipkedge Send PM

subscriber

thanks for helping me mods