[RELEASED] Event System

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Hello Beatdown,

I'm sorry that you feel that there are some shortcomings to the system we're implementing or the designs of the arenas that will be used.

But Beatdown, please understand that changes to any part of the system can be made rather quickly, since we have figured out everything else, this is the absolute first implementation and initial release.

So please, if you have some complaints or ideas that you'd like implemented differently and you have constructive criticism, let's talk and make this system the best Wilderness alternative on RSCPS scene smile

Feel free to message us on Discord, there is no need to make this thread about the fact that you wanted similar system implemented, this is not about you, this is about new content for our community.

ARENAS:

We're open to anyone submitting designs for the arena or even making it themselves and offering the landscape files to us, any fresh ideas for the areas are welcome smile If you see any issues with them, just let us know!

Player avatar

Oneironaut Send PM

Awesome updates! I’m an android user - I keep getting the “please reload this page - client has been updated” even after I updated. I removed app and reinstalled - still same thing

Player avatar

Ragedmachinist Send PM

I was playing the game seasons did the update for the events and now I can't even fuggun play it just won't work I'm erased it re-downloaded it I don't know what to do This is bulshit

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Android app will be back online soon! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Player avatar

Palmyra Send PM

I'm also getting the “please reload this page - client has been updated”; also removed app and reinstalled. On a laptop. Looking forward to logging on! Thanks for your attention, time, effort, patience and creativity too!

Player avatar

rubixcube Send PM

damn beatdown u gonna let them disrespect you like that?

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

Hey guys I think you should allow ironmen to participate in this update. Maybe just no rewards other than points. I'd like to get some of that new gear on my ironman.

Player avatar

jazzy hoes Send PM

@n0m is there any way you can include a way to go back and look at the previous games statistics after closing out of it?

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Great update.

One point of improvement, though, would be to add some sort of timer for when the event is going to start.
Currently it's a bit confusing when the event is going to start forcing you to sit around waiting for the acceptance popup.

Also being able to spectate would be nice.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Turilas said:

Great update.

One point of improvement, though, would be to add some sort of timer for when the event is going to start.
Currently it's a bit confusing when the event is going to start forcing you to sit around waiting for the acceptance popup.

Also being able to spectate would be nice.

Spectating may be a little bit awkward and tricky to implement with the many maps, and games possibly running simultaneously. Could also lead to scouting. It may be added later on, but the events themselves are currently the main focus. You can of course always join in on the action yourself wink (what happens in events stays in events?)

The timer with estimated starting time sounds great though. N0m added a counter showing the amount of games currently running, but a rough estimation could be really helpful. +1 big_smile

Player avatar

Oneironaut Send PM

Awesome update - the team DMs are hella fun

Player avatar

wildbeast Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Ah, still 0 event points. Been queuing up forever, can't find players.  I wish there were other ways to getting event points. Maybe by killing monsters or skilling.

Last edited by wildbeast (1 Nov 2019 05:21)

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

wildbeast said:

Ah, still 0 event points. Been queuing up forever, can't find players.  I wish there were other ways to getting event points. Maybe by killing monsters or skilling.

+1.
This can be very good.

• 2 (current)
  • »