Chars in jail, missing inventory after inactivity

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Evening!

been a while, couple of months ago (maybe longer) i logged back on to find my 2 chars in jail, was told it was because of inactivity but the few times i logged on no mods were online.. got sorted a couple days ago and went to the bank expecting the items i had on me on my main char when i last logged in would be in the bank but they weren't (inc. green phat)

my other char though was in the same jail but still had everything in its inventory.

i'm not sure if something has gone wrong or i've been cleaned out, i know i had GP too but not a great deal but on my main there's a bunch of things i'd have expected to go missing if someone had got on my char and cleaned me out.

not even sure if it's possible but is anyone able to look at logs to see what has happened? it's not the end of the world but i'm a little gutted about my phat lol!

thankyou!

x alex x & pk Alex

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

Hey Alex, this situation is being looked into. Long time no see btw smile we'll get this sorted one way or another big_smile

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Mod Prox said:

Hey Alex, this situation is being looked into. Long time no see btw smile we'll get this sorted one way or another big_smile

Oh hey man! You're a mod now, nice!

Thanks! Little bit gutted but it's not the end of the world, kinda more curious about what's happened if it's a glitch or I've been cleaned.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Any updates? Just seen someone else had stuff missing when jailed.. didn't realise it happened to anyone else.

As far as I can see I'm down my green phat, all of my GP and my my multi colour party hat and probably more I can't remember.. I know I had like 20 r2hs on my pker that are gone too. This sucks sad

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

i hope the inactivity jail rule is gone that doesn't make sense

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

DickStickers Send PM

AR said:

Any updates? Just seen someone else had stuff missing when jailed.. didn't realise it happened to anyone else.

As far as I can see I'm down my green phat, all of my GP and my my multi colour party hat and probably more I can't remember.. I know I had like 20 r2hs on my pker that are gone too. This sucks sad

Hope you get your p hats back. If you do you'll be thrilled to know that green p hats are well over 100M now. Hoarders have been hitting them hard the last 4-6 months. I see 90m+ Buy offers regularly.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

DickStickers said:

AR said:

Hope you get your p hats back. If you do you'll be thrilled to know that green p hats are well over 100M now. Hoarders have been hitting them hard the last 4-6 months. I see 90m+ Buy offers regularly.

That comes as no surprise, hoarders!

I'm a bit disheartened by the lack of support on this so I'm reluctant to get back into playing sad

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

o7

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Guessing this isn't gunna be fixed? sad

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Hey. Sorry for the delay, the moderator helping you hasn't been online for a while because of real life things. We'll look into it today.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Sorted.