Slight tweak in formula for 40atk

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

When you pking border you get to see people use 10-30 attack a lot. Some of us dont understand how a 40 attack r2h hits so many 0s and low numbers but somebody with black baxe or m2h can hit as accurate all the time. Almost seems like their is no incentive to use r2hs at 40 attk if they hit so bad all the time. Can you please just tweak it in a way it's worth it. If you don't believe what I say just come to border sometime  to see how bad it is for r2hs.

Thanks wink

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I've noticed that too man. It's BS.

I was always under the impression that the way the CB system works is that whatever your level is you roll a dice from 0-x (In this case 0-40) where the 1 def would only be able to roll a 0 or 1...therefore the odds of someone with 1 def being hit a 0 by 40 attack should be around 1 in 40....which would make missing extremely rare...not constantly like it does.

I could be wrong but that's how I remember someone explaining RSC's CB system way back in like 2002.

Player avatar

s0ft Send PM

subscriber

fritz said:

When you pking border you get to see people use 10-30 attack a lot. Some of us dont understand how a 40 attack r2h hits so many 0s and low numbers but somebody with black baxe or m2h can hit as accurate all the time. Almost seems like their is no incentive to use r2hs at 40 attk if they hit so bad all the time. Can you please just tweak it in a way it's worth it. If you don't believe what I say just come to border sometime  to see how bad it is for r2hs.

Thanks wink

Exactly..40 attack r2h hits nothing on 1 defense. What's up with that?
Please fix cb system.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

maybe its cause your character has no str levels genius..

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

So str pot and prayer make my str in the 60s means I should hit 7s and 0s most time while 10-30 attk should hit consistent 10s? Um ok....

soulfear said:

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

fritz said:

So str pot and prayer make my str in the 60s means I should hit 7s and 0s most time while 10-30 attk should hit consistent 10s? Um ok....

soulfear said:

your a moron take a mith 2h out on a 40 or 60cb character and tell me how gr8 it is

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

1. It's you're
2. You're missing the point.  It's not about power it's about r2h 40 attk hitting 16 then 1 and 0 while a a2h is hitting 9 10 11 consistently.
3. Your not an admin or developer so you posting on what I wrote has no value. So I am done responding to you cya:).

soulfear said:

fritz said:

soulfear said:

your a moron take a mith 2h out on a 40 or 60cb character and tell me how gr8 it is

Last edited by fritz (9 Aug 2019 21:31)

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

fritz said:

1. It's you're
2. You're missing the point.  It's not about power it's about r2h 40 attk hitting 16 then 1 and 0 while a a2h is hitting 9 10 11 consistently.
3. Your not an admin or developer so you posting on what I wrote has no value. So I am done responding to you cya:).

soulfear said:

fritz said:

sounds like you should retire your 40att and make a 1 attack account cause iron is so strong

Player avatar

s0ft Send PM

subscriber

soulfear said:

Dumb response...there's no sign of intelligence here.