Free PK Weekend - Double XP Weekend

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

The RSCRevolution team all hope you are enjoying the hot weather. We know that real life gets busy during the summer months and it can sometimes be hard to find time to play as much as you would like, as a helping hand we are going to be having a double XP weekend. This will be activated on Friday PM on the 2nd August and continue until the AM on the 5th August.

To keep the blood thirsty player killers happy we are also going to be having a free PK supply weekend. This includes a free Talisman for unlimited casts in wilderness and free food/potions. The only thing you will need to supply is your own armour and weapons. This will be activated at the same time as double XP.

unknown.png

Free Pk Supply Weekend
-Free Food.
-Free Talisman for PK magic (works in wilderness only).
-Free witches Brew for P2P Wilderness.
-NO free armour or weapons!
-All free items will be removed at the end of the event.

Double XP Weekend
-Global double XP - You will not need to speak with Devil XP to activate.

On the 19th of August RSCRevolution will be having its 6th Birthday, we would like to thank all our players for your continued support. We would like to celebrate this with one of our famous wilderness drop parties, if you wish to donate for this event please contact one of our in game moderators.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

Mod Terror said:

The RSCRevolution team all hope you are enjoying the hot weather. We know that real life gets busy during the summer months and it can sometimes be hard to find time to play as much as you would like, as a helping hand we are going to be having a double XP weekend. This will be activated on Friday PM on the 2nd August and continue until the AM on the 5th August.

To keep the blood thirsty player killers happy we are also going to be having a free PK supply weekend. This includes a free Talisman for unlimited casts in wilderness and free food/potions. The only thing you will need to supply is your own armour and weapons. This will be activated at the same time as double XP.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

Free Pk Supply Weekend
-Free Food.
-Free Talisman for PK magic (works in wilderness only).
-Free witches Brew for P2P Wilderness.
-NO free armour or weapons!
-All free items will be removed at the end of the event.

Double XP Weekend
-Global double XP - You will not need to speak with Devil XP to activate.

On the 19th of August RSCRevolution will be having its 6th Birthday, we would like to thank all our players for your continued support. We would like to celebrate this with one of our famous wilderness drop parties, if you wish to donate for this event please contact one of our in game moderators.

Nice!

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Ahhhhhh noooo planned a family weekend getaway.  Wish I had known sooner sad

Have fun everyone.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

S O B BSpace said:

Ahhhhhh noooo planned a family weekend getaway.  Wish I had known sooner sad

Have fun everyone.

Hope you have a great weekend nevertheless big_smile

Player avatar

Fisherman01 Send PM

A week or two prior notice would be nice on those, to plan properly sad

Player avatar

lucozade Send PM

subscriber

slayer?

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Implent it better or it wont spark wildy, make a "pkgear" button somewhere in bank, etc a quickgear 6, which put all free gear into bank with redicilous amount, 50k food 1k talismans.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

lucozade said:

slayer?

Slayer is included in this double exp event, yes.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Hello
Ty
One week warning next time though plz...

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

pk weekend smile were the pk