Bjgarska, return of items.

Player avatar

bjgarska Send PM

subscriber

I would like to say thank you for the unbanning of my account Bjgarska, and alts.

Thus it took almost 2 weeks to prove my innocence, I was finally unbanned with good reason. I took the steps necessary in changing my password to a more secure password in hope not to be hacked again.

Although my accounts were unbanned, all items have not been returned to my main "bjgarska" as of yet. Just as my in my account was unbanned, I wish to have my items returned as well. I believe that I am entitled to these items for the fact that I was innocent the whole time, and lost sleep and hours of pleading my case to prove my innocence. 

I spent hours/days/months obtaining rares legitimately and believe that it is only right to return them as well as common items. Please do what is necessary to resolve this.

Thank you,
Bjgarska

Pm me in game, let's chat, very helpful.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Jesus Christ dude, give it a rest already

Player avatar

bjgarska Send PM

subscriber

Try getting millions of dollars worth of rares stripped from you  then let's talk. I'm entitled to my items I worked hard for. Fair and simple.

Player avatar

Pewpsie Send PM

shut up

Player avatar

bjgarska Send PM

subscriber

^^ Your parents must have raised you real well to be using language like that, sounds like a 5 year old. Is it wrong to want your entitled items? You haven't gone through what I went through to prove my innocence the first time. But I also originally said this wont stop until accounts and items are completely returned, it's only fair. I work solely of principle in game and out of game.

Player avatar

Pewpsie Send PM

making demands and threats isn't going to get you very far big guy, get off your fucking high horse nerd and give it a rest you aren't entitled to fuck all loool

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Pewpsie said:

making demands and threats isn't going to get you very far big guy, get off your fucking high horse nerd and give it a rest you aren't entitled to fuck all loool

calm down random

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

Hes not wrong realistically you prob did whatever it was. So fuck your innocence. And as for entitled to anything. this is a 20 year old game hes also right that you arent entitled to fuck all (We have all lost rares at some point or another so dont just assume) Dont like it too bad. Have a good day big_smile

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

If he is innocent then he deserves his stuff back. simple as that.. There is no need to lose a player because of something stupid.

as for crispy socks, lets take all of your crafting exp away and everything in your bank and see how you react. point made, give the man his stuff.

ZxAxR

Player avatar

bjgarska Send PM

subscriber

Oprah gets it. This is about principle. I was a part of a mass hack, and was banned for real world trading when I never did such... it was the person/old mod/owner or whatever that hacked me. I was able to obtain my accounts after 2 weeks of pleading innocent, everyone was saying I would never get my accounts back, and then they found out I was on some list of hacked accounts after a suggestion from another rscr user/old friend I played with to take a look at. There's the proof. I was right the whole time.

as for crispy socks, lets take all of your crafting exp away and everything in your bank and see how you react. point made, give the man his stuff. ---- this is exactly how I feel.

It's not like I went into the wild with all my rare items skulled and got killed so it was my fault. This wasn't my fault, it could have happened to anyone.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

bjgarska said:

Try getting millions of dollars worth of rares stripped from you  then let's talk. I'm entitled to my items I worked hard for. Fair and simple.

I think you mean “gp,” not “dollars.” Just out of interest, how old are you bud??? I’m gonna be excited to tell you if you’re too old to be “crying” and “losing sleep” over this game or not.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

gaylord said:

bjgarska said:

I think you mean “gp,” not “dollars.” Just out of interest, how old are you bud??? I’m gonna be excited to tell you if you’re too old to be “crying” and “losing sleep” over this game or not.

Banned for rwt  and then accidentally refers to his pixels by dollar amount.  Lol.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

bjgarska Send PM

subscriber

I was referring to GP. Obviously.

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

gaylord said:

bjgarska said:

Banned for rwt  and then accidentally refers to his pixels by dollar amount.  Lol.

Its very common that people refer to gp as dallors. What fucking high horse are you riding. Get fucked. If you need slapped come to nebraska, ill set you right.

ZxAxR

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Bjgarska didn't rwt and was proven innocent all you cucks need to get out of a damn appeal thread that's NOT YOURS and mind your own fucking business.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (21 Jul 2019 17:02)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook