Team Fort 2 IP Trial has ended

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

When the Team fort made its triumphant return a few months ago we made a poll for players to vote on its IP restriction. The old team fort had a 1ip restriction meaning that each player could only have one account there at a time. We decided to trial 2ip restriction there as it had never been done before. That trial has now ended, and we have reverted to the previous 1ip rule.

We understand that whilst the vote for 1ip appeared to be the overwhelming success with 78% of the votes, once we analysed the data on who voted breaking it down between PKers and Skillers we felt that 2ip deserved at least a trial. Considering recent staff "issues", we apologise for the trial lasting longer than originally planned.

We will review the opinions on the 2ip trial and may ask for player input again in the near future.

Thankfully we are moving forward with a new fantastic team of moderators to keep the server moving in the right direction.

RSCRevolution Moderator Team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Stuzzz Send PM

Thank you!

Howdy!

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Dead game running out.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

???????????????????????????????????

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

???????????????????????????????????????

Player avatar

insanelord Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Lol good.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Literally the worst decision you could have made. Just proves that the staff has no clue about anything when it comes to Pking and why the pkers are leaving, that's what you get from having a staff team full of skillers and people who are more or less involved with certain teams. Fort has been more active than in a LONG time now that it was 2IP, and it really was the better solution. There are huge teams, who seriously wont and will not PK unless they have 2x the numbers, ever. I have to fight atleast 1vs3 (because they either are not in wildy to 1. PK. 2. lose their set) to get any action in fort, and with 2IP that was somehow possible, now we're back to having to wait literally HOURS to recruit numbers to match their numbers, and once they'll lose, they're back to recruiting even more, which in return just kills the action.

Gj on getting rid of more pkers, not like almost every1 of them hasn't quit already gg

Last edited by Jauroo (17 Jul 2019 05:42)

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Jauroo said:

Literally the worst decision you could have made. Just proves that the staff has no clue about anything when it comes to Pking and why the pkers are leaving, that's what you get from having a staff team full of skillers and people who are more or less involved with certain teams. Fort has been more active than in a LONG time now that it was 2IP, and it really was the better solution. There are huge teams, who seriously wont and will not PK unless they have 2x the numbers, ever. I have to fight atleast 1vs3 (because they either are not in wildy to 1. PK. 2. lose their set) to get any action in fort, and with 2IP that was somehow possible, now we're back to having to wait literally HOURS to recruit numbers to match their numbers, and once they'll lose, they're back to recruiting even more, which in return just kills the action.

Gj on getting rid of more pkers, not like almost every1 of them hasn't quit already gg

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pkers want limitless up, skillers want 1ip to gank so we had 2 ip as a compromise

N0m delete the shitty staff team and don't replace them the ones you added are emabrissing to the server

Just make stolt in charge of wilderness changes, give a few trusted people mute powers, terror ban powerd and leave it alone

You don't need all these retards all the staff team ever causes is issues over and over

There all usless power hungry fuck wits

So many bad changes I been away on holiday 2 weeks I cba to even loggin to this ganking shit show

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Jauroo said:

BLABLA BLA BLA BLA I CANT HEAR YOUUUUU!

Everything you said is 100% correct but you really are wasting your time. Has the staff ever listened to you? No wonder RSCR is losing players to way less developed servers, I really wonder why is that lol.

I mean you really have to try hard to force all the PKers to quit so good job I guess.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Pkers want limitless up, skillers want 1ip to gank so we had 2 ip as a compromise

N0m delete the shitty staff team and don't replace them the ones you added are emabrissing to the server

Just make stolt in charge of wilderness changes, give a few trusted people mute powers, terror ban powerd and leave it alone

You don't need all these retards all the staff team ever causes is issues over and over

So many bad changes I been away on holiday 2 weeks I cba to even loggin to this ganking shit show

Was better few years ago smile

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

oh god man lol so many of the mods that have come and gone were so obviously just on a power trip it's not even funny. Did not give one damn about doing a good job to help the server. Pathetic.

Brit is cool though...should make a good mod. Don't know the others at all so I can't say one way or another if they'll be good.

Have to agree that 2IP is the way to go for fort, and maybe even the rest of the wilderness? (besides east, leave that at 1IP so we can train slayer without getting destroyed.)

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

2 accounts per ip has grown on me. i think we should have another poll. Also, it took pepsi one day to take away hotspot rotation, whats the hold up on getting that back? Now that we are on the topic of change. Whats going on with wild rotations from p2p with godspells to p2p no god spells and f2p?

Oprah for Mod

ZxAxR

Player avatar

beatdown Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Nyx said:

Brit is cool though...should make a good mod. Don't know the others at all so I can't say one way or another if they'll be good.

Last edited by beatdown (17 Jul 2019 21:57)

Player avatar

weswillbe Send PM

KizL said:

Lol good.

~K!zL

kirk your a homie but bro stfu and actually play, dont try and be a forum warrior wink <3

i like many others have grown to like the 2 ip after given ample time and testing, so i think a revote is defiantly what we need and i wouldnt be surprised if its 80-20 in the opposite direction now

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

weswillbe said:

KizL said:

Lol good.

~K!zL

kirk your a homie but bro stfu and actually play, dont try and be a forum warrior wink <3

i like many others have grown to like the 2 ip after given ample time and testing, so i think a revote is defiantly what we need and i wouldnt be surprised if its 80-20 in the opposite direction now

Sooner the turnip kids leave the better.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

weswillbe Send PM

KizL said:

weswillbe said:

KizL said:

Lol good.

~K!zL

Sooner the big bird kids leave the better.

~K!zL

haha what does that even mean

Player avatar

Pkingusedtobefun Send PM

This is quite possibly the most laughable shit I've ever read.