combat formula and dueling?

Player avatar

New Year Send PM

I remember this game having the best combat formula for level 3 boxing, as well as a perfect structure for an even match. Now its just weird...you dont hit 2s anymore and the players randomly heal at different intervals during the box? Just weird..made perfect sense when neither player healed at all. If it isnt broke dont fix it but I guess thats rscrevolution for you. much love and respect either way

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

New Year said:

I remember this game having the best combat formula for level 3 boxing, as well as a perfect structure for an even match. Now its just weird...you dont hit 2s anymore and the players randomly heal at different intervals during the box? Just weird..made perfect sense when neither player healed at all. If it isnt broke dont fix it but I guess thats rscrevolution for you. much love and respect either way

As far as I know (as of like a week ago) I saw lv 3s hit 2's, not sure if anything changed from now to then.

As it relates to a formula - everyone should have a set standard as in - you should not have an advantage with the formula if you are fighting someone with like stats.

I do see lv3s sometimes test the formula on alts, so it may be worthwhile to toy with it to find your perfect balance (as best as you can with RNG that is).

-Helpful

Player avatar

theenate Send PM

real question is why are chickens clapping me for 2s through full mith

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

theenate said:

real question is why are chickens clapping me for 2s through full mith

Agreed.  I feel like pvp is pretty good.  PVM monsters hit on you waaaaaay too often, but maybe they want it that way.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]