Make RSC fun again.. with a server reset!

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

As many of you know, RSC has been around a long time. People are running out of fun things to do. Why not reset the RSC server and make everyone start from scratch once again? Post your thoughts and opinions below

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

smile

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Shut up

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hell no

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

v1 xfers

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

I agree, it actually was fun and exciting when this server first opened, I would not mind tbh... atleast do all item wipe and reintroduce rares with drop parties etc, would sure get this server more players.

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

or better yet wipe also all stats. Fresh start.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

The player pool is small as it is. If you like competing and grinding part of the game you can always max ironman, ultimate ironman and veteran mode accounts. Or collect all of the rares? Do you have them all? Prove it in Edgeville!

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Would be kinda rude at this point. I wouldn't mind but some people have spent quite a lot of time on theyr accounts.
Some kind of server with seasonal restarts could be fun tho.

Last edited by Jusba (16 Jun 2019 19:56)

Player avatar

malouy Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Negative ghost rider.

I personally like to think outside of the box too, but it is clear what you're proposing would do more harm than good. rscrevolution evolves and continues forth. You're talking about spitting in the face of long-term dedicated players to temporarily gain some hype with people that will only stick around for a week while the nostalgia kicks... those kids are typically the ones who complain about 'grinding' after lvl50 in a skill that they're already getting 2x-3x exp rates for..

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Jusba said:

Would be kinda rude at this point. I wouldn't mind but some people have spent quite a lot of time on theyr accounts.

did you just said seasonal restarts? LOL, people ain't making a career out of this game except you, so even an idea about such a thing proves what kind of nerd you are.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

^ Lol coming here just to talk shit. Your still definitely not worth the time.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jusba said:

Deadman is basically that.

No server has ever survived a reset after being this established btw.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Thanks for everyone's thoughts besides Ron's, he's just being a dick bag but he would lose all his precious pixels and thousands of hours of afking 200 accounts.